Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 What are you talking about? Rikishi + Haku + Kane + UT = WORKRATE~!
Guest The Superstar Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 What are you talking about? Rikishi + Haku + Kane + UT = WORKRATE~! of course! What I meant was, Austin and Rock, as well as Benoit and Angle would've felt that the tag match had been so awesome, they couldn't do as well as it, so they would've dogged their match.
Guest cabbageboy Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Hey, the WWE signed Haku, WCW goes out of business two months later....it was the final nail in the coffin!
Guest bob_barron Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 I guess Fusient didn't want WCW without Haku-mania running wild
Guest GenerationNever Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 *gasps* Has the WWE start thinking like GenerationNever?! Vince's "intellectual sperm" is no match for my mental accument!
Guest Jobber of the Week Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Be funny if they dropped a bunch of guys and Jarrett picked them up and made them into "Superstars." Yeah sure. I'd have to demand a Federal probe investigation into what they're putting in the drinks if the roof came unglued at the entrance of the Bossman. Looking at this page, I can tell you who'd I'd dump right now: =Fired= Big Bossman Big Show Crash Jackie Gayda Jacqueline (unless she remains on Tough Enough or some other training program) Justin Credible HBK Vinnie Vegas (cough) Stasiak (especially with negative locker room vibes in net reports) Terri X-Pac Al Snow (again, unless he continues to staff Tough Enough) Albert Billy Gunn Faarooq Godfather Hardcore Holly Mark Henry Scotty 2 Hotty Saturn =On Notice= (IOW, could be useful, but isn't doing anything worthwhile currently) Bradshaw Bubba Ray Dudley Chuck (although I think it's his partner that's weighing him down) Hugh Morrus Maven Rikishi Test
Guest the 1inch punch Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Hugh Morrus Am I the Only guy who likes him
Guest Jobber of the Week Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 The only thing I remember about the guy is that he kicked off the Invasion by nearly killing another worker with a screwed-up top rope move.
Guest FeArHaVoC Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Be funny if they dropped a bunch of guys and Jarrett picked them up and made them into "Superstars." Yeah sure. I'd have to demand a Federal probe investigation into what they're putting in the drinks if the roof came unglued at the entrance of the Bossman. LOL!!!!!!!!! I was talking about the younger guys in OVW/HWA. LoL!!!! Or, even guys like Raven who aren't doing much in the WWE.
Guest GenerationNever Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 I know one guy who is just going to LOVE this thread. And I didn't even start it.
Guest Trivia247 Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Haku is also doing a program with the Island Boys he's the new Afa... HOW dare you blasphemers suggest his name as a canadate for release!!! HAKU MANIA RUNNING WILD!
Guest IB2BLACK Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 You can't release all of those people. Who's going to house shows, mett & greets, and public appearences? Everyone has their purpose.
Guest Anglesault Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 uyo are all stpidz! whyz should people be firedz? RISK youz are a moron! u are all stpid! I are smartz! [/____mode] Ten points if you can guess who I am.
Guest The Superstar Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 No offense, but if I was on my death bed I would rather be visited by HHH than Haku or Steve Blackman. Same with autograph signings. As for house shows, why not bring guys from OVW? That's what they did at the one I went to...I saw guys like Randy Orton and Rico months before they debuted on TV.
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Hugh Morrus Am I the Only guy who likes him I like Hugh. Stick him in a tag team (w/ a returning Saturn?) to bolster the division. *Bang* He's useful.
Guest GenerationNever Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 Hah. You rule, Sault. I may just put that in my sig.
Guest Ravenbomb Posted July 15, 2002 Report Posted July 15, 2002 No! If they fired Raven I'd stop watching. Maybe if Kanyon was on Raw I'd keep watching but still... Raven stays
Guest evenflowDDT Posted July 16, 2002 Report Posted July 16, 2002 Face it, if these rumors are true it's going to be people like Funaki and The Godfather if anybody, simply because they're jobbers that people aren't going to miss. Not all jobbers would be gone, of course. None of the new guys/gals would be touched. Not even Jackie. By the way, I have nothing against Hugh Morrus. In fact, I wish the WWE would use him more, as they only used him for that one shot and a fluke win at inVasion and then relegated him to J.o.B. Squad. He'd probably be cut though because they never established a character for him and not enough people care about him.
Guest cynicalprofit Posted July 16, 2002 Report Posted July 16, 2002 Who to fire MARK FUCKING HENERY He fucked up being irish whipped....there is no remorse for that sin. they've invested atleast 60000 in him and seen NO return investment. FIRE HIS WORTHLESS FUCKING ASS. God sign low-ki for 10000 and i guarentee hed make u a million in shirt sales withing the first year.
Guest Shaved Bear Posted July 16, 2002 Report Posted July 16, 2002 of course maven hasnt been doing anything, hes injured
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now