TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

FIRE BRADSHAW!

Guest TheSmarkzone

You embarassed yourself, that's for sure. Yeah, people pop for the flying elbow because Randy Savage used it as a finisher back in the old days...couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the visual of a 6'6", 292-pound man flying across the ring.

Moron.

Guest Anglesault

You claim he has had "other" *** matches (Except Shane and Eddy) name them. A good match every two years is not a good ratio. And considering he spent two minutes of that eddy match hagning upside down, *** is generous.

Guest Jerome Drake

His match with Kurt Angle on Smackdown in 2001 post WMX7 was really good.

Guest Jerome Drake

I cant remember it, but at the time I gave ***1/2

And than there was a tag match on SD, Rock and RVD Vs. Test and Y2J

Guest Anglesault

1) I don't think it was long enough for that rating

2) It really wasn't that good.

As for the tag match, I try not to count those, because it's difficult to see how much one worker contributes. (You were never able to tell that Christian was better than Edge when they were teaming)

Guest FeArHaVoC

{8.HHH bust his ass for this business. He came up the hard way. Did Test go through the old system, NO.)

Test was originally trained by Bret Hart and I think a few of his brothers. I'm not sure where he went after that? WWF have a farm league then?

btw, when the Hell did Triple H break into the business? I know he was trained by Kowolski (sp?)

Guest Anglesault
Test was originally trained by Bret Hart and I think a few of his brothers.

Apparently something got lost in the message.

Guest Diesel
You embarassed yourself, that's for sure. Yeah, people pop for the flying elbow because Randy Savage used it as a finisher back in the old days...couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the visual of a 6'6", 292-pound man flying across the ring.

Moron.

Your sig is an embarassment!

Guest BionicRedneck

Jesus, how Roided up does Test look in your sig, SmarkZone?

Guest Jerome Drake
{8.HHH bust his ass for this business. He came up the hard way. Did Test go through the old system, NO.)

Test was originally trained by Bret Hart and I think a few of his brothers. I'm not sure where he went after that? WWF have a farm league then?

btw, when the Hell did Triple H break into the business? I know he was trained by Kowolski (sp?)

Early 90's.

Guest TheBlurricane

Wasn't this a "fire bradshaw" thread???

Don't get me wrong I liked the friendly test debate we had going for awhile.

Guest TheBlurricane

I ran across this quote about Test that I just had to post

"A few nights later Test captured the Hardcore Title.  A strange phenomenon occured that night, the likes of which we may never experience again in our lifetimes.  The moon was full on that spring night, but was almost completely blocked out by a huge cloud formation.  When the formation passed, the moon disappeared.  The wind began to howl, and the atmospheric conditions were such that even though the title bout had taken place in Connecticut, at the exact moment that Test's triumphant hand was raised...all the way from Amarillo, Texas...I could hear Terry Funk weeping." - Mick Foley (from Foley is Good)

That has to be one of the best quotes from Foley is Good

Guest Anglesault

I remember that. But, I think it was more likely that he heard me weeping.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

For the record:

Test is an above-average big man. There will never be a guy over 6'6" that's going to be another Benoit. *rolls eyes*

Though even Test has more charisma than the Crippler.

Mike Awesome: Extremely over-rated..especially when he dosen't have the ability to powerbomb somebody on their head (Hayabusa), a table, or Masato Tanaka to carry him.

Guest TheBlurricane

Personally I think Benoit has more charisma...but that's my opinion.

Benoit has cut a pretty intense promo when he wants to. Test on the other hand always seems like he's trying to remember his lines too much. Or he overemphasizes them.