TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

FIRE BRADSHAW!

Guest Diesel

Test has the same exact move-set as Kevin Nash, expect Nash does not have the same gay women jokes Test has.

Guest TheSmarkzone
Test has the same exact move-set as Kevin Nash

Really? Does Kevin Nash do a flying elbow 3/4 of the way across the ring? Does he have a pumphandle powerslam or a Doctor Bomb or a Roll The Dice?

Nash does not have the same gay women jokes Test has.

Bad acting + corny cliche pick-up lines = pure entertainment. Test is so bad at promos that he's good.

Guest Diesel

When did Test ever have a ****+ star match. Nash has had many classics and will make more of an impact in this business more then Test ever will.

Guest BionicRedneck

"Really? Does Kevin Nash do a flying elbow 3/4 of the way across the ring? Does he have a pumphandle powerslam or a Doctor Bomb or a Roll The Dice?"

3/4!!??get a grip. You failed to mention he has fucked up his "roll the dice" more than once.

Guest TheSmarkzone
When did Test ever have a ****+ star match.

Depends who you ask. Some people rate his SummerSlam '99 match with Shane as high as ****. I am one of those people. So either one or none, depending on the critic.

How many has Nash had? Two?

Nash has had many classics

He's had two classics. Bret carried him to one, and Shawn carried him to the other. I don't believe that Test has had the priviledge of working with Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels in a main event match.

and will make more of an impact in this business more then Test ever will.

You don't know that, Miss Cleo.

Your arguments are so easy to pick apart that it's not even funny. Keep 'em coming.

Guest BionicRedneck

Nash's ****+ matches:

V Bret-RR 95

V Bret SS 95

V HBK-IYH 7

V HBK WM 11

hes had few ***+ ones to

Test ****+ matches:

None

He's had one ***+ against Shane O Mac

But, be fair, Test is still only young

Guest TheSmarkzone

That's your opinion. IMO, Nash's Royal Rumble '95 match w/ Bret and his WrestleMania XI match w/ Shawn were only ***+. He had a better match with Bret at KOR '94. Not sure if it was ****+, but I remember that it was really good considering how green Nash was.

Guest BionicRedneck

yeah, maybe.

I was just sayin those as possible **** matches

Guest Diesel

And like Test carried Shane O'Mac at Summer Slam, give me a break. If it were not for Shane bumps we would not be talking about at match up today. Test in my opinion is the most over rated star in the business. HHH realizes this, that why Test gets squashed every few months.

Guest TheSmarkzone

If you like Nash, and Test is a more athletic clone of Nash (your opinion, not mine), then how can you not like Test?

Guest BionicRedneck

if Test was a clone of Nash he would have some charisma or ring presence, he has neither.

Guest TheSmarkzone

Do I really have to go into this again? Okay, I will.

1. He's the most athletic big man in the entire business. He's quick, he's agile, and he can fly like HBK at 6'6", 292 lbs.

2. He's got a killer look. That's the reason that the fans were hot for Test vs. Brock despite Test's lack of TV time...they perceived him as a credible threat to Brock. He's got credibility.

3. He's got a very snug and physical style. He's almost like a 6'6" version of Benoit in that sense. You'll never see Test throw a punch or a kick and go, "Oh, that was so fake" or, "Oh, he's working loose". Everything he throws, he throws full-force, with an intense, "I'm gonna fuck you up" look on his face, and with a sound effect.

4. His finishers rock. The big boot, the flying elbow, the Roll the Dice, the pumphandle powerslam...he's got a great moveset. And if the goal of a finisher is to be credible and to make the fan's react, then Test has one of the top finishers in the WWE. The guy gets no TV time and very few big wins, but the fans still "ooh" and "ahh" for the big boot...and they don't expect the victim to kick out.

5. His pick-up line promos are so bad, so cheesy, and so cliche that they are good. They aren't meant to be funny, but they are. So Test is entertaining, whether it's intentional or not. "Once you're with Test, you'll forget about all the rest!" Come on, that's funny.

6. He's a good worker. He has no wasted motion. He doesn't rest like some big men do. He's got the same intensity that HHH used to bring to his matches.

7. Whenever he is paired with a decent opponent like an Eddie Guerrero or even a Shane McMahon, he excels. It's only when he is saddled with a slug like Albert that he has mediocre matches.

Guest BionicRedneck

1. He's the most athletic big man in the entire business. He's quick, he's agile, and he can fly like HBK at 6'6", 292 lbs.

2. He's got a killer look. That's the reason that the fans were hot for Test vs. Brock despite Test's lack of TV time...they perceived him as a credible threat to Brock. He's got credibility.

3. He's got a very snug and physical style. He's almost like a 6'6" version of Benoit in that sense. You'll never see Test throw a punch or a kick and go, "Oh, that was so fake" or, "Oh, he's working loose". Everything he throws, he throws full-force, with an intense, "I'm gonna fuck you up" look on his face, and with a sound effect.

4. His finishers rock. The big boot, the flying elbow, the Roll the Dice, the pumphandle powerslam...he's got a great moveset. And if the goal of a finisher is to be credible and to make the fan's react, then Test has one of the top finishers in the WWE. The guy gets no TV time and very few big wins, but the fans still "ooh" and "ahh" for the big boot...and they don't expect the victim to kick out.

5. His pick-up line promos are so bad, so cheesy, and so cliche that they are good. They aren't meant to be funny, but they are. So Test is entertaining, whether it's intentional or not. "Once you're with Test, you'll forget about all the rest!" Come on, that's funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i not even gonna start pickin this to pieces

Guest TheSmarkzone
i not even gonna start pickin this to pieces

Go for it. Everything I said can be backed up with video evidence. So please, so go ahead.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Mike Awesome and Sean O'Haire might take exception to this.

Guest TheSmarkzone

They can both fly, but O'Haire lacks Test's quickness and Awesome lacks Test's intensity.

Guest TheSmarkzone

For the record, I'm not saying that they have no intensity or quickness...because they both do. O'Haire is just as intense as Test. But neither of them are quite as quick as Test and Awesome has very little intensity, and an abundance of goofiness.

Guest Diesel

6. He's a good worker. He has no wasted motion. He doesn't rest like some big men do. He's got the same intensity that HHH used to bring to his matches.

1. See early years of Vader or Mike Awesome who is ten times better in the ring then Test and also more athetic or even Brock he can do a Shooting Star Press. And no Test can't fly like HBK.

2.He does not have a killer look, if he did he would be in the main event by know. The crowd was loud becuase it was early in the show.

3.Don't compare Test to Benoit, it's not a good comparsion. Test style is just like Nash's style. But their are not nearly has physical as Benoit.

4. His big boot is not a believable finisher, his Flying Elbow is alright, the Roll of the dice sucks because Test ends up on his back and does not look believable.

5.They suck and they are not funny, face it. They remind me of Lex Luger.

6.He does not have the same passion for this business like HHH does.

Besides Test had his big chance already and just like Jericho mess up.

Guest BionicRedneck

OK, here goes.

"1.He's the most athletic big man in the entire business. He's quick, he's agile, and he can fly like HBK at 6'6", 292 lbs."

When has he ever flown like HBK???he does an elbow drop you mean.

Mike Awesome is much more agile at 6'6"

"2.He's got a killer look. That's the reason that the fans were hot for Test vs. Brock despite Test's lack of TV time...they perceived him as a credible threat to Brock. He's got credibility"

They weren't hot for his match. They were hot for the finish. He's a roid boy

"3. He's got a very snug and physical style. He's almost like a 6'6" version of Benoit in that sense. You'll never see Test throw a punch or a kick and go, "Oh, that was so fake" or, "Oh, he's working loose". Everything he throws, he throws full-force, with an intense, "I'm gonna fuck you up" look on his face, and with a sound effect"

Dont ever compare this fool to Benoit. His facial expressions are embarrasing.

"4. His finishers rock. The big boot, the flying elbow, the Roll the Dice, the pumphandle powerslam...he's got a great moveset. And if the goal of a finisher is to be credible and to make the fan's react, then Test has one of the top finishers in the WWE. The guy gets no TV time and very few big wins, but the fans still "ooh" and "ahh" for the big boot...and they don't expect the victim to kick out."

His finishers rock?his big boot is a terrible finisher.He hasn't done the elbow in ages. He never wins with the powerslam and he always fucks up his "Test Drive". He's got a great moveset? erm...that his his moveset. Boot, Powerslam, elbow, Roll the dice oh yeah and a punch.

"5. His pick-up line promos are so bad, so cheesy, and so cliche that they are good. They aren't meant to be funny, but they are. So Test is entertaining, whether it's intentional or not. "Once you're with Test, you'll forget about all the rest!" Come on, that's funny."

No it isn't. it was embarrasingly poor.

Guest TheSmarkzone
See early years of Vader or Mike Awesome who is ten times better in the ring then Test and also more athetic or even Brock he can do a Shooting Star Press. And no Test can't fly like HBK.

Vader was not more athletic than Test. Better worker, yes. More athletic? No. Mike Awesome? You might have an argument there.

As far as him "not flying like HBK", that is just a blatant lie or act of denial on your part. We have all seen him deliver the flying elbow off the top, and it's very HBK-esque. In fact, he gets more air on the flying elbow than HBK did.

2.He does not have a killer look, if he did he would be in the main event by know. The crowd was loud becuase it was early in the show.

Yeah, because everybody with a killer look is automatically a main eventer. Then why isn't Sean O'Haire main eventing? Are you telling me that Test doesn't look like a killer? Once again, you are either lying or in denial. The reason that Test isn't a main eventer is that he's still young and hasn't been given a consistent push.

The crowd at KOR was into 3 matches: RVD vs. Y2J, RVD vs. Brock, and Test vs. Brock. They were dead for everything else. They were all located at different positions on the card. Had nothing to do with card placement.

3.Don't compare Test to Benoit, it's not a good comparsion.

Why? Because you don't like it?

Test style is just like Nash's style. But their are not nearly has physical as Benoit.

He is just as physical than Benoit. And he doesn't wrestle "just like" Nash. He uses a few moves that most big men use (Nash and Test are both big men). The only thing he has in common with Nash is leather pants and nice hair.

His big boot is not a believable finisher

Really? Then why do fans pop for it? And why has he pinned main eventers with it?

his Flying Elbow is alright

More like "majestic", but that's your call.

They suck and they are not funny, face it. They remind me of Lex Luger.

Lex Luger was also unintentionally hilarious. I like that comparison.

He does not have the same passion for this business like HHH does.

Why? Because he's not fucking Steph and attending production meetings?

Besides Test had his big chance already and just like Jericho mess up.

Err...what big chance was that? Winning the immunity battle royal? Ooo, opportunity!

Guest BionicRedneck
7. Whenever he is paired with a decent opponent like an Eddie Guerrero or even a Shane McMahon, he excels. It's only when he is saddled with a slug like Albert that he has mediocre matches.

Then why has he only ever had one *** match, and he was carried through that by a non-worker.

Guest TheSmarkzone

First off, He's had more than one *** match. Test vs. Guerrero from X-7 was ***. He's had others, too.

But to answer your question...

Then why has he only ever had one *** match

Uh...maybe because he never gets to wrestle on pay-per-view and gets stuck with guys like Scotty and Albert on the C-shows?

Guest BionicRedneck

so Test can elbow...

HBK could elbow, moonsault, tope, crossbody, plancha etc.

can he fly like HBK? NO!!!

Vader can moonsault and splash from the top rope. In the early days he would throw a mean dropkick...Test can elbow

The reason Test/Benoit is a bad comparison is coz Benoit is on of the best wrestlers ever, Test isn't even one of the best wrestlers beginning with T

His match with Eddie? When he got stuck in the ropes for 2 mins??!It was ** at best, at its VERY BEST

Guest TheSmarkzone
HBK could elbow, moonsault, tope, crossbody, plancha etc.

can he fly like HBK? NO!!!

When I said he could fly like HBK, I meant on the flying elbow. Obviously, he can't fly like a 6'1", 227-pound cruiser...he's 6'6", 292.

His match with Eddie? When he got stuck in the ropes for 2 mins??!It was ** at best, at its VERY BEST

And match ratings are subjective at their very best. You give it **, me and Scott Keith give it ***. Difference of opinion.

I'm done with this argument, because I've made my valid points, and I could care less what the Vanilla Midget Lovers think of Test. If you can't see his talent, then that's your problem.

Guest BionicRedneck

Really!!SK gave it ***. Interesting

I know StuartWV gave it *1/2

Guest Diesel

1.When did we see Test do a moon-sault. Know tell me if Test is more atheltic then Vader or can fly like HKB.

2. You know I was just thinking Test is a across between HHH and Nash. Like he has the same move-set has Nash and has alot the same look has HHH. We can have no many main-eventers looking the same.

3.It just not a good comparsion.

4."Test style is just like Nash's style."That's the point I was trying to prove.

5.Hogan made the Big Boot famous.

6.Savage made the Flying Elbow famous, that why people pop for it.

7.Luger was sad.

8.HHH bust his ass for this business. He came up the hard way. Did Test go through the old system, NO.

9.Test has had so many pushes in the last year. Name a guy in the promotion that has as many pushs in a span of one year?

Guest BionicRedneck
I'm done with this argument, because I've made my valid points, and I could care less what the Vanilla Midget Lovers think of Test. If you can't see his talent, then that's your problem.

Thats fair enough.

To be fair, i think both sides made valid points. I think you like big men, and there not really my thing. It was fun anyways.

Guest TheSmarkzone
6.Savage made the Flying Elbow famous, that why people pop for it.

8.HHH bust his ass for this business. He came up the hard way. Did Test go through the old system, NO.

9.Test has had so many pushes in the last year. Name a guy in the promotion that has as many pushs in a span of one year?

:lol:

See ya back in the WWE folder, BionicRedneck. Good debate, it was fun.