TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

What I would love to see someone say to HHH...

Guest TheSmarkzone

"Fuck you. Who the hell do you think you are, talking down to us? What the fuck have you done in the past 2 years except stick needles in your ass, rail Vince's daughter, and make sure that everybody that you're bitching at right now is held down? Since you've got all the answers, how about you tell us why you're allowed to sit in on production meetings? Or how come you're allowed to veto creative ideas that don't have a damn thing to do with you? You want us to stick around and watch the monitors? Why? So we can watch some of the most talented workers in this company mop floors at WWE New York or scoop up Stephanie's dog's shit? So we can watch your U2 video packages? Chris Benoit just came back from spinal surgery, and I didn't see him get any video packages like you did when you tore your quad...now why is that? What does Chris Benoit have to do to get a video package? Does he have to double-team Stephanie with you? Is that what you mean when you talk about going the extra mile? Because I sure as hell haven't seen you have a decent match since you came back...in fact, I tried my hardest to carry your roided ass to a decent match at Mania, but even I'm not that damn good. It's funny, because I was having great matches and doing big business with Rocky, but once I got saddled with you and that bitch, everything seemed to go downhill. Now why is that? Maybe you just didn't go that extra mile for me, Hunter? Anyway, to wrap this up, fuck you, I'm going to Japan where there is no glass ceiling, and the guy who's screwing the boss' daughter won't get to call all the shots. Don't bother telling Vince, I'm sure that you can terminate my contract since you're an honorary McMahon. And Hunter, let me know when you have a match over **, buddy, okay? See ya, jerky."

Guest chirs3

Someone email this to him, and egg him on.

*wipes a tear from his eye*

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'm going to say this, though.

Say what you will, Triple H is a major star. Major Stars get video packages. Benoit, while loved on the internet, is nothing more than a midcarder. Midcarders do not get video packages.

Any questions?

Guest chirs3

Wasn't he somewhere around Main Event when he was injured?

Not trying to be smarmy, I really don't remember.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Being IN a main event, and being an actual main eventer is a different story entirely.

:)

Guest Nezbyte

SmarkZone, tisk tisk. You have slipped into the ways of the internet wrestlind DEVILS.

Mindless HHHater ...

Guest Flyboy

Say what you will, Triple H is a major star. Major Stars get video packages. Benoit, while loved on the internet, is nothing more than a midcarder. Midcarders do not get video packages.

Any questions?

Stop playing devil's advocate and clap for that beautiful paragraph! :P

Guest Nezbyte
Mindless HHHater ...

*ahem*

All HHHaters aren't mindless... :)

In the context it was obvious (to myself, anyways) i was refering to The SmarksZone.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

*baaaaaaa*..er..yeah.

^_^

Here's a thought. If Benoit deserved a video package, then so would Kanyon, Mike Awesome, and Rhyno. How much of a chance do those have of being made? Now you see my point.

Guest EQ

Any questions?

How come Rey Mysterio Jr. gets a hype-up video package?

=P

BTW - I like Rey Mysterio Jr... and Benoit

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Rey Jr's debuting. :)

Debuts are different, most of the time. Val, Kurt, etc..all got hype packages. You want people to KNOW they're coming in the fed.

Guest the pinjockey

They need to get Jericho on Raw. Someday he is going to go off and I want him to have a LIVE mic when it happens.

Guest chirs3

You read my mind, Pinjockey. I almost hope, in a sick way, that Jericho keeps getting mistreated by Triple H, as long as it leads to him snapping with a mic in his hands. It won't happen, but I can dream.

Guest J*ingus
Here's a thought. If Benoit deserved a video package, then so would Kanyon, Mike Awesome, and Rhyno. How much of a chance do those have of being made? Now you see my point.

None of those guys were anywhere near Benoit's spot on the roster. His very last match before surgery was in the main event of a PPV, competing for the WWF title. In the four weeks prior to that, he'd main evented Raw and Smackdown a combined total of six or seven times. And he's been in two other PPV main events, and both times was declared champion before the Dusty finish went into effect. He's way, WAY above Kanyon, Awesome, and Rhyno.

Guest JHawk

Benoit should have gotten a video package because he's probably the most talented guy on the roster.

Remember when talent meant something in WWE and not banging the boss' daughter?

Guest Diesel
"Fuck you. Who the hell do you think you are, talking down to us? What the fuck have you done in the past 2 years except stick needles in your ass, rail Vince's daughter, and make sure that everybody that you're bitching at right now is held down? Since you've got all the answers, how about you tell us why you're allowed to sit in on production meetings? Or how come you're allowed to veto creative ideas that don't have a damn thing to do with you? You want us to stick around and watch the monitors? Why? So we can watch some of the most talented workers in this company mop floors at WWE New York or scoop up Stephanie's dog's shit? So we can watch your U2 video packages? Chris Benoit just came back from spinal surgery, and I didn't see him get any video packages like you did when you tore your quad...now why is that? What does Chris Benoit have to do to get a video package? Does he have to double-team Stephanie with you? Is that what you mean when you talk about going the extra mile? Because I sure as hell haven't seen you have a decent match since you came back...in fact, I tried my hardest to carry your roided ass to a decent match at Mania, but even I'm not that damn good. It's funny, because I was having great matches and doing big business with Rocky, but once I got saddled with you and that bitch, everything seemed to go downhill. Now why is that? Maybe you just didn't go that extra mile for me, Hunter? Anyway, to wrap this up, fuck you, I'm going to Japan where there is no glass ceiling, and the guy who's screwing the boss' daughter won't get to call all the shots. Don't bother telling Vince, I'm sure that you can terminate my contract since you're an honorary McMahon. And Hunter, let me know when you have a match over **, buddy, okay? See ya, jerky."

HHH reply

HHH: So guess you are not a team-player anymore. You should wait in line just like everyone else. I waited 3 years for my big push. So if you don't like the system, FUCK YOU JERICHO, GO TO HELL.

Guest Nezbyte
Benoit should have gotten a video package because he's probably the most talented guy on the roster.

Remember when talent meant something in WWE and not banging the boss' daughter?

Oh, you mean like when Hogan won the title? Or Warrior? Or Sid? Or Desile?

Yeah, all those REALLY talented guys. That talent, phew, means WORLDS.

Guest jimmy no nose

I think it would be cool if some wrestler came on Raw while Vince was in the ring and just really punched him in the face as hard as they could. Of course this wouldn't happen, and neither would what was mentioned in the first post. Basically if someone did that then Vince would probably fine them a good amount of money and just leave them at home. That way they take a pay cut, but still can't wrestle elsewhere. Where would that get him?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Wasn't HHH's speech only done at Raw? So Jericho wasn't even there. But yeah, it would be nice if someone put him in his place. I'd like Steve Austin to come back just to talk shit to HHH.

Guest Jerome Drake

That was the dumbest speech I've ever heard.

I think Smarkzone is just trying to be cool, by bashing HHH.

Guest the pinjockey

HHH reply

HHH: So guess you are not a team-player anymore. You should wait in line just like everyone else. I waited 3 years for my big push. So if you don't like the system, FUCK YOU JERICHO, GO TO HELL.

Jericho's response:

Jericho: "Of course you were not over in the slightest the first three years in your WWF tenure and only got over by getting shoved down everyones throats whereas I was over the first second I stepped on stage and remained over while fueding with Road Dogg, Shamrock, and Chyna so sit down and talk to me when you get over on your own thank you."

Guest TheSmarkzone

I think Jerome Drake is just trying to be cool, by liking Reggie Miller.

Yeeah, buddy. You're a little loco.

:wacko:

Guest Jerome Drake

Ummm, I liked Reggie Miller for the past 11 year brother.

And how is it trying to be cool when most the board hates him?