TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Would any WWE guys benefit from a move?

Guest EricMM

I just got to see the X-Title elimination match. Low-Ki is some sort of striking diety. And he has decent moves and he can go up top. It's rediculous. I think this weeks raw has been exciting, but WWE has never to my mind ever produced this kind of wrestling. I don't know why, and I don't care why.

If there was any conceivable way for me to get PPV's besides upgrading cable service, so that I could pay these wonderful people, I would. But I can't. My roomies wouldn't pay extra money for me to watch wrestling. I don't make enough money per month to buy digital cable and 40 dollars for ppvs is a lot.

I would buy a few of them. But I can't. And ultimately the point is I don't see why USA doesn't try to get these guys ASAP. As long as they don't pull a TNN and try to usurp their then ECW show, they could only regain their previous place in Cable TV. And really, what else is USA doing now? Fox/FX should also consider the shows. Shit at worst WCW was drawing 2's right? Thats practically SD!, and it's better than fucking anything FX, ESPN, USA, or other cable channels are pulling.

It's probably better than whatever the networks are showing at night!

Oh why can't I see Low-Ki on TV???!?!!? :( :( :(