TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kelloggs

Wrathapalooza Comments

Guest kelloggs

Comment away kiddies but i'm a tired Franchise. Finally got my first comments thread!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Crapola! I forgot entirely about the pie-eating contest. Sorry guys. Writing 10,000 words in the span of 4 hours does a number on your brain...

Congrats to our neeeeeew champion, the 2-time Renegade masta! I look forward to perusing the show and bein' impressed.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Awesome show guys (those of you that wrote). I was hoping for a really entertaining show from top to bottom and you didn't disappoint. I think this may be the first time I've really read the entire show, word for word, from top to bottom. Kudos!

Oh, and here are the rankings!

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Renegade - SJL World Champion (63)

#2. Sydney Sky (45)

#3. Venom (42)

#4. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (32)

#5. "The Franchise" Mak Francis (30)

#6. Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#7. Poisyn (24)

#8. Silent (15)

#9. T-Bone - SJL European Champion (14)

#10. Kojack (13)

Guest SupaTaft

LDP, ummm... I've always wondered how those rankings work or are acurate at all. Is it just like a joke amongst the CC, or do you really feel that Venom, who is gone now, is better than Mak Francis who writes his ass off every show? I was just curious, because in my personal opinion (mind you this is only the lowly TV champion here), those rankings are almost completely an innacurate representation of the JL Talent. Just speaking my peace here.

-Taft

*cough you should post JLer of the week*

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Shut Up

Its a whole big point system. And since they were here before us, they have more points then us.

And once again, Shut Up.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

What he said.

And also, if someone is inactive for thirty days he gets taken off the list. So some of those names won't be there much longer.

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah Taft....there's a whole objective point system at work...

However, I agree with the norse god here in that the rankings, as they stand now, don't seem to be indicative at all of the current JL talent. LDP, while your ranking system has worked like a charm, and we do appreciate if very much...I'd like to sit down and maybe tweek it a bit so that the system allows us to best indicate the current JL talent. If that's ok with you oh wise historian.

Da "full of great ideas" H

Guest SupaTaft

Spike, why don't you like me? I can understand not liking me, but don't waste a whole post just pointlessly flaming me.

I have no beef with you. You shouldn't have one with me.

It's ok for you to not like me, but don't waste board space with flamings that make you look bad.

Guest Ironman

Do rankings actually matter for more than just bragging rights?

I'd rather be Champ than be #1.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Nah, the rankings don't really matter in terms of a booking sense. They're just a fun way to keep track of people's careers, really.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Hmmm...

I am now involved in the most editted match in SWF/JL history. Yay!

Guest kelloggs

Long winded Franchisable comments here

CIA cuts an opening promo with all the trimmings. I liked the way you incorperated the self doubt but still remained confedent. And the manadatory Ben Hardy bitch out's are even done by faces now. Great stuff and the lighter was mad profound. The best promo I've seen from you and you must have been jacked up for the main event.

My promo was done by me so I thought it was cool. Hints that sWo is coming back with a vengence, gaining at least one member this show. I liked it but I'm biased.

Singles Match

Cutthroat vs. Kamikaze

Kamikaze shows his stuff and it was well done. I'm gonna go over the match again for some real indepth stuff. If I remember correctly you put CT over a little with your girl Rosa. Nice stuff and i'll write more later.

Holly-WOOD you nutty kid. That was a hella funny promo. MTV Cribs was a great idea. I didn't even see this coming but you did say you wrote one. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Hide and Seek Match - SJL Television Championship

Thor © vs. "The Rising Sun" Y2K

Thor busts out a high quality match here to hide and seek his way to a win. It ain't toilet urinal cake eating funny but it had the BAT CAVE. I'll write more later. Four stars from the Franchise.

Singles Match

"Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen vs. Fugue

Hehe...we did a number on IL after how he treated Poisyn and Flexxx. IL must have got rid of the burnout bug as he comes back with two solid preformances.

MVS set it up and hopefully I knocked it out with the finish of my match. Good stuff

INTERMISSION

Commentator Pie Eating Contest

Axis vs. Edwin MacPhisto vs. Suicide King

Special Guest Judge: Sydney Sky

This was hilarious...most edited match ever...

King rules all and wins!!!!

Edited by Suicide King...

But Axis no-sells JD's punch through the table and one very large number later gets his revenge.

Edited by Crusen...

Shut up Mak

Edited by everyone.:lol:

Singles (non-title) Match

"The Franchise" Mak Francis vs. T-Bone

He kicked out of my Fishamanbusta and his own Trump card and I cried. It was the best match that I've thought up pysch wise in a while. And MVS debuted as a sWo member. I wish I had that finisher Mike because the writing that I used for T-bone selling it just flowed out. And I have a new move. I wrote a nice little debut segment for it. Stats to be edited soon.

MAIN EVENT

SJL World Championship Match (Tournament Final)

Hell in a Swimming Pool Match

C.I.A. vs. Renegade

Just wow as the match was really close. Everyone should read and comment on CIA's match. He did a hell of a job but that said Renegade beat him out. He and CIA both made the endings edge of your seat even though everybody in the fed knew that it would finish with Rene, CIA or both men taking a swan dive from the board.

LDP already said it but great show. If only all the no-shows hadn't happened. But I tell you now do not no-show the lawn because Thugg will probably Untame you through the ring in a five page spaced out match ending like only he can, all the while calling Xero a pedeller(sp?).

And I'm done

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Spike, why don't you like me? I can understand not liking me, but don't waste a whole post just pointlessly flaming me.

I have no beef with you. You shouldn't have one with me.

It's ok for you to not like me, but don't waste board space with flamings that make you look bad.

I didnt, I was simply answering your question....

You Suck...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I would agree that the rankings system is becoming dated. I'd still like to do the rankings, but I'll have to come up with a new formula or perhaps abandon the point system altogether. I'll brainstorm for the next few days and see what I come up with.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Definitely keep the rankings in some capacity...I think it might be time to eliminate some of the points for being a veteran, or perhaps to change up the amount of points you get for a win so that new guys who tear it up get recognition more quickly.

Guest crusen86

Or you could keep the current system, and dump the scores you have each month. So, you keep a tally to yourself, and at the end of each month, you post the results, then start over. It's fair, current, and gives everyone a good indication of how successful they've been.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Thanks for the suggestions Edwin and Crusen. Both of you had some good ideas, so I'll take everything I hear under advisement, and, like I said, I'll come up with something in the next few days.

Sign in to follow this