TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ant_7000

XXL magazine pleads to Master P

Guest ant_7000

Well, I don't care for XXL that much but where I work its so boring I read magazines alot of them. In this month addition of XXL the writers had a page on him and pleaded that Master P should quit rapping, saying that he isn't making good music anymore and should quit I was cracking up after I read it, he should quit he's garbage. Anybody read it

Guest Still Fly

Master P really needs to hang it up. His rap skills are comparable to a 10 year kid and everything he does now is shitty as hell. i mean I thought No Limit was tight back in the day but since the bulk of the roster left (ie Snoop and Mystical) its been a shadow of its former self. I starting to feel kinda sorry for him. He looks so pathetic and stupid in his videos now. He even has his own brother Slikk rapping with his fucking son?! Master P needs to realize that he is no longer relevent and fade away let the real talent of No Limit (if there is any) shine.

Guest jimmy no nose
Master P needs to realize that he is no longer relevent and fade away let the real talent of No Limit (if there is any) shine.

You mean like BA, Swool, and 4X4?

Guest papacita
Master P really needs to hang it up. His rap skills are comparable to a 10 year kid and everything he does now is shitty as hell.

What's sad is I actually think Lil Romeo is better than him.

He should quit