TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Psycho Diablo

Hotline server!

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

How would I be able to set my PC up as a server, anyway?

... Have I already asked this question? :huh:

Guest TheHulkster

I can't seem get on any of the major hotline wrestling servers (TD91's, DaClyde's). Any know of any other decent servers or an way to get back on these servers?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

If I'm not mistaken, TD91 and DaClyde shut their servers down a while ago.

How would I be able to set my PC up as a server, anyway?

... Have I already asked this question?  :huh:

http://www.thesmartmarks.com/forums/index....5137c707c854fb0

Ravenbomb's post found on the second page. There's a link there that should theoretically start you on your way.

So... I need a lot of hard drive space?

Okay! Done!

Thanks. I'm gonna go beyond this forum (*gasp*) and find out how. Once I do, I'll be a damn server, if only because I want some good matches.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

And a fast connection, as well.

If you ever get it open, I'll upload what I have.

I'm on a DSL, so the connection is no problem. Just as soon as I can figure out what the hell I'm doing, and I free up a couple extra gigs, we're all set.

Guest Flyboy
I can't seem get on any of the major hotline wrestling servers (TD91's, DaClyde's). Any know of any other decent servers or an way to get back on these servers?

DaClyde's shut down his server because I fucked up.... TD91's is just down temp. as of now.

Guest Jobber of the Week
DaClyde's shut down his server because I fucked up....

That's really sad. That site benefitted me greatly and I was ready to cap and upload recent ***+ stuff for that guy (hey, I don't have a tape collection but wanted to return the favor SOMEHOW), but he shut his server down, all because I'm not supposed to have access because I'm not part of his elite secret underground Hotline IP trading squad or whatever <_<

Guest Ravenbomb

I'm seriously considering it. I don't have that much stuff and I just have a cable modem, but I'll probably give it a shot

Guest TheHulkster

I set up my own earlier today with the help of Davy. There is a pretty good selection of matches. Don't be afraid to upload, chat, or post something on the newsboard, etc. The server is 24.169.21.127.

Guest chirs3

Davy, you've got a server? Did you give the address?

And Hulkster, I'm uploading the few matches I have... Jericho/Benoit ladder match, Jericho/Benoit two-out-of-three-falls, RVD/Guerrero ladder match, Austin/HHH vs Benoit/Jericho tag match, and Austin/Rock from WMX7.

Guest TheHulkster
And Hulkster, I'm uploading the few matches I have... Jericho/Benoit ladder match, Jericho/Benoit two-out-of-three-falls, RVD/Guerrero ladder match, Austin/HHH vs Benoit/Jericho tag match, and Austin/Rock from WMX7.

Thanks man. As you can see, I only have a few wwf matches. My puro and WCW selections are fairly choice though.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I got one up too, at 12.255.192.49.

I don't have much free space, so I'll only be serving as a (very) small alternate to free some load from the servers announced here, at least until I can buy a bigger HD and add more content...

Likewise, I'm thinking that I won't accept many uploads, just so called "high demand", "essential" and "rarer" matches.... Matches that set a certain standard and may be hard to come by.

Meaning I want puro, ECW, ROH, WCW, TNA, Mexico, and other indy stuff for now. Exceptions will be made though, such as a good Cruiser match on Velocity, for example.

As it stands though, it's mostly stuff from EPD's server...

D'oh. Forgot to add, it'll be up regularly starting Sunday night... Usually I'm only on the computer during the late night hours, so that's when you can expect it to be up.