TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Psycho Diablo

Hotline server!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I've done the..er..very possible, and started a Hotline server of my own. The connection max is 10 at a time, and the IP is dot dot dot, dot dot dot. Don't abuse this, or I'll be forced to close it down.

I'd like uploads, and read the agreement.

Good luck!

Guest Nezbyte

Woops. For some reason i thought Flboy was running the server. My bad; expect some nice ups from "Skuzze," which is my online and Hotline name.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Due to some advice (and my connection speed) I've kicked the limit down to 7. Should keep everybody downloading pretty fast.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

For those who are curious, I'll be leaving this server on as long as my computer is up, and with cable..it'll only go down when I have to restart.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

If I still have it, I can upload the HBK/UT HIAC match. IF I still have it though. I may have deleted it.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Look for Flyboy's post below. He did a whole guide on it.

Guest Flyboy

EPD is a good friend of mine, so I'll be helping him by uploading all the matches I have and all the themes that I have.

Let's go EPD!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

As a note..major thanks to anyone who's uploaded!

Flyboy, DaClyde, TD91, Nezbye, The Hulkster, and anybody I may have missed.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

It's going to be down for a few hours. I'm going to defrag, virus scan, and rip some new stuff. Should be down by 5am Thursday, and up by 9.

Guest y2jailbait

Hey, thanks alot man, i have some themes on my computer that i want to upload, but i have no idea how, please tell me, TELL ME NOW! :angry: :angry:

Guest Flyboy

Double-click the Upload folder.. click on the little red arrow pointing up at the top... browse your hard drive until you find your theme you're looking for.. and just double-click it. That easy. :)

Guest BigTim2002

Bionic...I think you and me are the only Tenzan marks alive...period.

Oh...and guys...Liger/Owen...FUCK-ING CHOICE~!

Guest AM The Kid

I uploaded my favorite match of all time, Bret vs. Owen in the cage!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Again, thanks for the uploads. I've been gone all day, and it seems the power flicked off while I was out. -_o anyway, it's back up.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Why does it tell me all the download slots are full when I try to dl something?

I haven't downloaded shit.

Guest Flyboy
Why does it tell me all the download slots are full when I try to dl something?

I haven't downloaded shit.

That mean people are ahead of you, bps. :P

It's like being in line.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

You know, we should really just start uploading anything we've got. Could create quite a nice SmartMarks treasure trove there.

Presently I'm sending up the really good opener from the March RoH tournament, first round robin match between American Dragon and Chris Daniels. 16 minutes, amazing psychology, and some sweet chain wrestling. Check it out when it's done...

Guest KingOfOldSchool
You know, we should really just start uploading anything we've got. Could create quite a nice SmartMarks treasure trove there.

Presently I'm sending up the really good opener from the March RoH tournament, first round robin match between American Dragon and Chris Daniels. 16 minutes, amazing psychology, and some sweet chain wrestling. Check it out when it's done...

I don't have much on my comp, but since I signed on earlier in the night I sent in two matches, before I decided to grab Am. Dragon vs Low-Ki vs Chris Daniels from the ROH for myself. A third will be going in sometime, after I upload some of my themes.

By the way. If anyone out there has last years ECW reformation from Raw, or Heyman's promo from just before Survivor Series that they can upload or get to me in some other way, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for the vids, but KaZaA, Grokster and WinMX feel like fucking with me lately.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'll post a match list later tonight, so everybody knows what I do and don't have.

Guest ArkhamGlobe

I'm currently uploading some Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask matches.

EDIT: I'll also upload two old All Japan match (Tenryu/Kawada vs Gordy/Hansen from 1988 and Tiger Mask Misawa vs Jumbo Tsuruta 88-03-09) and that Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels match I recommended in another thread somewhere.

Guest midnight_burn

Very cool.

I have a bunch of WWF stuff i'll get around to uploading sometime soon.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

I'm closing the server down until at least Monday. During that time, I'll install a second (30 gig) hd in my comp, and a memory upgrade. If any of them turn out to be good, I'll add WWE Vengeance matches as well.

Guest eiker_ir
By the way. If anyone out there has last years ECW reformation from Raw, or Heyman's promo from just before Survivor Series that they can upload or get to me in some other way, I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking for the vids, but KaZaA, Grokster and WinMX feel like fucking with me lately.

i have those i'll upload them when the server's up again

i'll also upload lots of matches that i have in my comp when i have time....................

:D