TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Where can I download NWA matches?

Guest ShooterJay

I'm looking for clips, or a full match, of the X Division round robin from Week 2. I looked on Kazaa, but I'm coming up with nothing. Can somebody help?

Guest Downhome

Look in the general wrestling folder, something tells me you might find your answer. :D :o :D

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I just found some good stuff in various places on hotline, including the tag between Styles/Lynn and Tempest/Slash (which was great), and then...

oh. my. god.

The round robin 4-way between Styles, Lynn, Low Ki, and Psicosis to decide the first ever X champion. TWENTY-NINE MINUTES. And they never let up. Without a doubt, one of the best matches I've EVER seen. I wish I had a cable box at this point, because I'd be buying every week. It has all sorts of little touches--so many reversals, so much build-up to finishers--and even smaller things.

My favorite moment of the match comes at around 17 minutes. Lynn is sitting on the top rope. Styles does a backflip into a leap into a headscissors takedown, but Lynn catches him and starts to stand to counter. And what do we hear, but:

Styles: "Ohhhhh shit."

Lynn hits a huge top rope facebuster/powerbomb, and I mark like a kid again.

It's little things like that...the way that, in the tag match against Slash and Tempest, Styles sells his injuries when he's NOT EVEN THE LEGAL MAN, wincing, struggling to hold himself up in his corner, that make this so polished and fantastic.

I love this stuff.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

And Edwin now understands why people were buzzing about it so much...and why last night's show was on the dissapointing side.

My favorite thing about the first X match was the way it was booked.

Styles and Lynn each pinned LowKi and Psicosis...making them look like the true class of the division (which works out perfectly given their current fued)

Lynn pinned Styles in about 30 seconds because Styles had just faced 2 men.

Lynn then has to work THE REST OF THE MATCH

When Styles gets back in he needs to beat Lynn 2 times before he loses once...but he is the fresher man.

After beating him once...they are both spent...

But it doesn't stop them from taking it up another level for almost 10 minutes of one on one sudden death.

Absolutely tremendous effort.