TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Whatmaniac

The We Hate the HHHaters thread

Guest Whatmaniac

I for one am getting rather tired of the constant ranting done by various HHHaters out there. They are more boring and repetitive than a Vince McMahon promo. These people come in day after day and tell the same jokes and recycle the same conspiracy theories over and over and over and over again. It is so bad that one can hardly post anything here without the post being hijacked and turned into a HHH bashing thread. Has it occurred to these idiots that some of us want to talk about something other than how HHH is allegedly holding down Jericho? It is possible to get "Bossman heat" on the internet. If you don't like the guy, fine, but keep it in the No Holds Barred section and don't drag down every single thread in the WWF section with your feeble attempts to be cool. And for the love of god, let the rest of us post in peace!

Guest RickyChosyu

Any disliking of the HHHaters can be attributed to the total lack of anything interesting to talk about in WWE land. The Bischoff thing has already died down. A borring product needs a scapegoat, and obviously the internet has made it's choice on who's getting the blame. It's just not a very exciting time to be a fan of the WWE, as far as both the product and speculation of said product go. Find something else.

Guest Whatmaniac

Any disliking of the HHHaters can be attributed to the total lack of anything interesting to talk about in WWE land.

Right, and the HHHaters have such thrilling, interesting things to converse about. Has it occurred to you that some of us find the HHHaters just a bit tiresome and would like to be able to post threads without having them hijacked by said faction? Nice too see such open-mindedness on the internet.

The Bischoff thing has already died down. A borring product needs a scapegoat, and obviously the internet has made it's choice on who's getting the blame. It's just not a very exciting time to be a fan of the WWE, as far as both the product and speculation of said product go.

What the hell does this have to do with anything!? I can complain about what I want. This is an open forum after all.

Find something else.

Don't tell me that! Tell it to the HHHaters.

Guest chirs3

They're not hijacking anything. More often than not, the HHHaters make their own threads. If you want to talk about something, post a thread and say "And please, no HHHating." It just might work.