TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin Sullivan Booked My Divorce

2/19's New Releases!!!

Guest Kevin Sullivan Booked My Divorce

hey brothers and sisters, it's time once again for everyone's favorite thread, TUESDAY'S NEW RELEASES! and there is a bunch of them this week!  here is what I saw:

*Don't Say A Word - There was nothing wrong with this movie, but I never really got into it.  I dunno, I'll give it a B-.

*Hardball - Suprisingly good.  You would expect a "Mighty Ducks"-like movie, but it's pretty dark.  Keanu isn't a great actor, of course, but he is at least tolerable here.  B.

Everything else:

*Adventures of Felix

*Balto 2

*Control

*Dead or Alive

*Escape to Grizzly Mountain

*Girl, The

*Mangler 2

*O - it's the remake of Othello with Julia Styles.  I was gonna see it, but people I work with said it was bad, and pretty weird.

*Orfeau

*Ruby's Bucket of Blood - NOT a horror movie, in case you horror marks got excited.

*Warm Texas Rain

Guest HBK16

I will agree with your rating. I wasn't too much into those movies. I don't think I will be picking those up though.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Don't Say a Word was cool up until the "poetic justice" ending.  Just a little lame for my tastes.

Hardball sucked, and Keanu Reeves proved that if not for the 9/11 tradgedy, and everyone wanting to go see a heartwarming movie, that the movie would've bombed, like any other non-Matrix Reeves movie that's come out lately.

Mangler 2.  The first one sucked.  Do you really need a second.

I loved O.  Picking up the DVD next Tuesday with the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back one.

Guest TheDames7

O was awesome.  I think Josh Hartnett really carried that movie.  I'm going to buy J&SBSB from the ViewAskew site so I can get an autographed copy.  

Dames

Guest KOR420

Yea me and my girl rented that O movie and I thought it was pretty good,we also rented Pootie Tang which I ended up watching by myself lol

Guest J*ingus

KOR420, I bow down to the power of your signature pic, which is the coolest one I've ever seen.  (Damn shame it couldn't have Galvatron on there too.)

Guest Choken One

"O"...I brought that today and It was an awesome movie that has required multiple viewings...Amazing. One of the greatest Shakesperian adaptations