TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diesel

Are you sick of HHH haters?

Guest Diesel

I'm fed up with all these HHH Haters, so I have open a post asking people if their sick of all these HHH Haters?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i am sick of trolling hhhaters. but i am rapidly becoming sick of you as well, as you are pulling some major trolling. however, the intelligent hhhaters are so much better posters than you diesel that the difference is incomprehensible.

Guest Diesel
i am sick of trolling hhhaters. but i am rapidly becoming sick of you as well, as you are pulling some major trolling. however, the intelligent hhhaters are so much better posters than you diesel that the difference is incomprehensible.

How the hell I'm I trolling? Because I'm a fan of Kevin Nash, HHH, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman ( the best worker in the business), and HBK. By your little speech it seems like the only way to be a good poster is to hate HHH. That very sad.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

no, you are a troll, because you have made 4 separate threads which say the same thing.

Guest TheSmarkzone

No, but I'm sick of you. Isn't this like the 1,004th HHHater Hater thread you've started in NHB within a span of 2 days? Was a brand-new thread *really* necessary, or could you have stuck to "I am sick so sick of this board" or whatever your last anti-HHHater thread was?

Guest Diesel

Fine I will stop then, this post was intended for people who are sick of people like you. If you don't like me and my opinions then go to hell.

Guest FeArHaVoC

{Sean Waltman ( the best worker in the business)}

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA,

X-pac is better then Benoit or Eddie?

You listen to everything the "Clique" tells you?

Guest TheSmarkzone

I am a huge Sean Waltman mark and I think that he is one of the top workers in the WWE, but he is *not* better than Eddie or Benoit. Even though my AOL name is Syxxxxxx, even I'm not that delusional.

Guest The Vanilla Midget
{Sean Waltman ( the best worker in the business)}

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA,

X-pac is better then Benoit or Eddie?

You listen to everything the "Clique" tells you?

WHAT~! you mean michaels isnt an honest, upstanding guy???

damn, but seriously, does the kliq think that if they tell the wwe audience something it will become true, just like how they say things backstage and they become true?

Guest TheSmarkzone

I am a total mark for everybody in the Kliq except for HHH. But even I:

- Realize that HBK is a huge prick backstage

- Realize that Pac can be lazy

- Realize that Nash can be lazy

- Realize that Hall is a washed-up drunk

Trust me, you can realize what jerks these guys are and still mark out for their matches and promos.

Guest Diesel

The clique has not told me anything. Those are my own opinion. I think Benoit is boring and Eddie is not what he is used to be.

Guest TheSmarkzone

Really? I've been very impressed with Eddie since he came back. I think he's 2x the worker that he was in his initial run with the WWE. He looks really sharp out there.

Guest TheSmarkzone

When he was Chyna's bitch? Ohh, now I see where you're going with this. HHH is Kliq, Chyna was HHH's girl, Eddie was Chyna's bitch...

Guest TheSmarkzone

He sure did. It was at a house show I attended in early 2000. Good match. I can scan the card with the match listings for you if you need some "proove".

Guest TheSmarkzone

He was a babyface during early 2000. Remember the broken nose angle and all that? He didn't turn heel until around Mania. Thank you.

Guest Nezbyte
no, you are a troll, because you have made 4 separate threads which say the same thing.

4 Threads to say the same thing when (almost) EVERY THREAD IS TURNED INTO MINDLESS ANTI-HHH BULLSHIT.

HHHaters are "trolls", period. They make this board (NHB and WWE) suck ass.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

4 Threads to say the same thing when (almost) EVERY THREAD IS TURNED INTO MINDLESS ANTI-HHH BULLSHIT.

very clever. if you want to avoid crap like that, follow the link in my sig.

hhhating used to be an art, now it is mainstream, passe, and every talentless hack can copy somebody else's work. the hhhaters (for the most part) are not trolls, though a lot of the hhhating is trolling.

Guest FeArHaVoC

We make WWE Suck?

They do a pretty good job of that on their own.

Guest Diesel

Thank you!

Guest Anglesault

Okay, if you want the HHHating to stop, tell your buddy Hunter to have a good match.

Guest Anglesault

So we should all just smile and watch while an out of shape, sucky HHH destroys the company?

Guest BionicRedneck

Eddie looks better than he did two years ago IMO. Not as good as he was before his car accident, but still pretty fuckin good.

The HHHating can get a bit annoying to me. I mean if you hate HHH, thats fine, but its when people post stuff from 1Wrestling.com (The site so full of shit it isnt even funny) sayin stuff like "HHH is holding (insert Name) down" etc. thats when i get pissed off.

However, when he comes back, HHH better do somethin to justify his top-line status, coz his wrestling has been average at best since his comeback