TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

Diesel's personal pic

Guest TheBlurricane

There's stating your opinions......then there's posting 10 threads about the same thing. If it's truly just your opinion then state it once....defend it...and only restate it if someone asks.

But don't try to flood the board with anti-so and so threads or what I hate about so and so threads.

Guest Just call me Dan

I hope Respect The Taker gets a hold of you because your sigs are not funny at all.

Guest Kingpk

No, because your FIRST post was blatant flame-baiting, insulting and making assumptions about the opinions of all the posters here, even though you've only been a member for a day.

THAT'S why you're a troll. Show some maturity and bring something to the table, and you won't be flamed.

Guest RetroRob215
Why I'm a troll, because of my opinions. That's sad.

No. Because you're a flame-baiting hypocrite.

Guest Kingpk
I like Diesel

You also like Kevin Garnett and Reggie Miller

*gaspwheezehackCHOKERShackwheeze*

Guest Diesel

First I'm a troll and know I'm a flame-baiting hypocrite. You all are just assholes. Also I happen to think my captions and signatures are funny.

Guest Mattdotcom

Well, of course you do. You like basketball, and Kevin Nash played.

Oh, you mean the poster?

Guest Jerome Drake
I like Diesel

You also like Kevin Garnett and Reggie Miller

*gaspwheezehackCHOKERShackwheeze*

You have no room to talk Red Sox's fan.

Guest bob_barron
First I'm a troll and know I'm a flame-baiting hypocrite. You all are just assholes. Also I happen to think my captions and signatures are funny.

Well you're the only one who does.

Guest AM The Kid

I KNOW, I JUST KNOW...you're either a former poster or a current poster under a different name. Why else would your first post immediatly start bashing the HHHaters? You're a flame-baiter and troll and most of all the biggest idiot on the board. I believe you're our old friend Zack90210.

Guest Mattdotcom
First I'm a troll and know I'm a flame-baiting hypocrite.

He admitted it! I guess...it's hard to read.

How the hell is the caption "You aren't in my league Chris." funny? It's missing a COMMA!!!

Guest AM The Kid
How the hell is the caption "You aren't in my league Chris." funny? It's missing a COMMA!!!

OH TAG!

Guest Diesel

I didn't admit anything. Just because I'm a fan of the Kilq, everyone get on my case. It's not fair. I like discussion because insulting me for no reason is not fair and in fact it makes me sick.

Guest TheBlurricane

I haven't seen you try to start a decent discussion yet!

All I've seen so far is you start blatantly Anti-HHHater threads and mock another poster with one thread.

So don't whine about not having good conversation when you haven't tried to even start one....that's why you are a hypocrite.

Guest TheBlurricane

The mocking topic I was referring to was the "What I would love someone to tell Chris Jericho" thread

Guest M Nyland

ya know...I really said some things about Diesel that I shouldn't have...ya know...cause I just acted like an asshole...

...but everyone in this thread is right...start INTELLIGENT conversation and we could join in...we've had some pretty serious convo in these folders...we could always use more...

and your avatar of what seems to be a HORRID Nash powerbomb on poor Rey Jr just makes me twitch.... *twitch* ....see....

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I KNOW, I JUST KNOW...you're either a former poster or a current poster under a different name. Why else would your first post immediatly start bashing the HHHaters? You're a flame-baiter and troll and most of all the biggest idiot on the board. I believe you're our old friend Zack90210.

That can't be possible. He hasn't used "SILLY" yet, dammit!

Guest alfdogg
I didn't admit anything. Just because I'm a fan of the Kilq, everyone get on my case. It's not fair. I like discussion because insulting me for no reason is not fair and in fact it makes me sick.

boofuckinhoo.jpg

Guest Diesel

This is just for you M Nyland.

I hope you all enjoy it!

nashbomb.gif

Guest TheSmarkzone

Ooo, you showed us with your animated GIF of Rey getting Jackknifed! I guess I will retaliate with an animated GIF of Rey pinning Nash on Nitro!

You're such a mark.

Wrestling isn't real, you know.

Guest TheSmarkzone
Hunter: The HHH Haters can't help you know.

I think you mean "The HHH Haters can't help you NOW."

:wacko: