TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

One way I MIGHT Like Edge...

Guest Anglesault

If he turns on hogan this Sunday, and joins Team Canada. First of all, it will end this HORRID face run Secondly, we might be able to see if Edge wresltes as a heel better than this Stpuid Spear oriented offense he has now. Thirdly, we can see if Edge can cut a Serious "Fuck You" heel promo. And, any way of reforming Edge and Christian would rule.

But, if we still have this moronic wrestling style as a heel (which I doubt) or if he can't cut the promo, I give up.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't want to see him turn on Hogan.

I would rather see him stay a stale face then turn heel and go over Hogan clean.

I don't need an Edge push.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

actually, i agree with AS. edge seems to do his best work as a heel, and edge is a lot less inoffensive in the main than brock for mine. and since i love to see hogan job...TURN EDGE NOW!!!

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

To be honest, as soon as I heard that Edge/Hogan won the belts, I couldn't think of any other thing to happen as a result except Edge double crossing Hogan. I just knew that Team Canada was going to get involved, and that we'd see an E+C reunion. Of course, this will lead to Edge-Hogan at SummerSlam, which can only benefit Edge's rise to main event status, IMO.

Guest Prince Paul

If Edge turns heel and then gets a clean win over Hogan, only good things can come.

I hope. :(

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

NO NO NO NO NO

RVD does all the work of putting that unover idiot Brock over...so Edge gets the Main Event push.

I tell you...I'm through with this crap.

Guest Prince Paul
NO NO NO NO NO

RVD does all the work of putting that unover idiot Brock over...so Edge gets the Main Event push.

I tell you...I'm through with this crap.

I'm not saying Edge should go for the title, and I agree, RVD should be fighting Taker at SS. But a heel Edge could get a nice rub off Hogan.

Guest the pinjockey
Cause God forbid the WWE tries to make a new star

That is the inherent problem. The WWF is trying to CREATE the new star while the fans are screaming for them to just push the man that they CHOSE to be the new star.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I will admit I am a mark for Edge, Christian and Angle, the North American Heroes.

I just don't see Edge turning heel.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

No...

The WWE is looking the gift horse in the mouth and using the most over non main event guy they have to put a guy in the main event that:

1. Is not over

2. Has yet to have a good match.

If you can't see the problem with that...

then you are probably happy with the product.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

bps: while rvd may be a better choice than edge for the push, there are many more worse choices than edge. and at the moment, i'll settle for a more or less inoffensive guy to get the push than somebody else like test, bob holly or bradshaw

Guest saturnmark4life

if edge turns on hogan, it might be too soon. they HAVE to do it, but i think this match is going to bulid to it a bit first. However, if Hogan puts over lance or christian i'll be the happiest boy there is.

Guest Brian

In my scenario, where RVD after losing the title goes over Brock the next night for the title shot after getting both Brock and Heyman; than Edge can turn on SmackDown and they can get seperate pushes ending with Edge getting the hogan win and RVD getting the title. Because I'm still holding hope because they've left Taker in his tweener state rather than make him a full-fledged face or heel.

Guest AM The Kid

Edge has to turn on Hogan, plus it will give Team Canada a good important fued.