TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AM The Kid

Jerome Drake is Banned

Guest AM The Kid

I'm sorry but I had to make a mention of it. At least I can post here happily and now I have a thorn out of my ass. Thank you for your time and attention...

:)

Guest M Nyland

yeah...I too would love to know exactly what event pushed the mods over the edge?

Guest M Nyland

are you kidding?? it's like a two-for-one sale or something

(just kidding)

Guest BionicRedneck

seriously though, i dont think SmarkZone should have been banned. but, yeah i fuckin hated Jerome Drake sometimes.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Smarkzone & Drake weren't as bad as that Deisel kid.

When Smarkzone wanted to, he gave some pretty good opinions.

Guest crandamaniac

I know Drake was in some hot water because of that Bulldog thread, but what did he finally do to get banned?

Guest LesnarLunatic

first off, I love Nyland's Dibiase guy.

Second, can we get RobJohnstone next?

Guest LesnarLunatic

that we shouldn't cry for the Bulldog because he was a drug addict or something

Guest raz0rsedge

How can anybody be banned for something that they post in the No Holds Barred folder? Seems wrong to me.

Guest saturnmark4life

can't say i give a crap really, though all 3 were starting to PISS ME OFF quite a bit. Though i liked diesel's avatar...

Guest raz0rsedge

Hey, no holds barred means no holds barred. And what I posted wasn't even that controversial, it was just an opinion. So what if a lot of people didn't like it, I can't post my opinion? So much for freedom of speech...

I wonder if the 411wrestling board practices this same kind of censorship.

Drake was just trolling around the board for heat, Diesel was spamming the board with multiple anti-HHHater threads, I was just posting my opinions.

Guest crandamaniac
How can anybody be banned for something that they post in the No Holds Barred folder? Seems wrong to me.

Drake started the bulldog thread in the General Wrestling Folder.

Guest raz0rsedge

I'm not talking about Drake, I'm talking about me. Look down a few topics, and you will see the thread that got me (unjustly) banned.

Guest crandamaniac

By the way, I think the big thing that got people riled up about Smarkzone was his 1000 Best/Worst Matches threads in the General Wrestling Folder

Guest raz0rsedge

I AM Smarkzone. And I got banned for saying that Vince shouldn't listen to the fans who don't -- and never will -- pay him a dime.

And to the Nazi who decided to ban me: you'll never ban me for good, because I have infinite IPs and e-mails.

Guest raz0rsedge

You should be worried about the suppression of freedom of expression on this board, not me. Besides, I already said that I will no longer be posting "hardball" topics. So chill the fuck out.

Guest Ironman
Vince shouldn't listen to the fans who don't -- and never will -- pay him a dime.

Maybe a little off topic but...

Who the fuck watches the shows and buys the PPVs?

Well nobody now but...

Guest Shaved Bear

35 bucks for mostly mediocre PPVS...no chance in hell to quote the popular theme

Guest papacita

I was gonna tell Smarkzone he should just say fuck the board cuz he was probably gonna end up being banned again, but I can see he's already been banned.

Um...seriously, it's just a fucking message board. If they don't wanna hear what you have to say, fuck them.

Guest DrTom

I warned Jerome Drake about his flame-baiting habits. It was reported to me that he was doing it again, I looked into it, and decided to give him the axe.

Guest Prince Paul

Wow!!!!

Jerome was very annoying upon first arriving, with his "POOP" thread and something about a penis thread. He seemed to be getting better as time went on.

Now Diesel, was just really annoying as all hell.

Smarkzone, while he pissed me off with his different ideas, I never saw anything that he should be banned, per say, for. Although I haven't looked at the thread in question.