TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigTim2002

It's over

Guest BigTim2002

Guys, T-Bone has officially retired. I'm really not up to writing at this point. I'm more interested in watching the product. It's been a real hassle for me, and I've decided to retire...as champion. Of course, I'm gonna love being able to look back and realize that I was so damn respected and stuff (well, some of you) and I'm still gonna be on the chats.

Good-bye guys...thanks for the memories...

T-Bone

-Official retiree from the SJL, now former European champion.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Wait... since I faced you in your last match, and I wrote... shouldn't I be European champion?

- Mike Van Siclen.

Well...?

Guest HVilleThugg

Dammit....why don't people job their belts when they leave??

Da "bitch ass" H

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

For the Love of God Dont give it to Cutthroat

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Damn n00bs...

*puts on Driving Glove, getting ready to smack Cutthroat upside the head*

Guest kelloggs

I understand that when you must leave you gotta go but it would have been a good idea to tell the CC so the jobbing could commense but now at least we'll get a crazy 6 person match for the title.

I vote Mall Brawl II in a JL PPV.

M. "DOOOOO IT!" Francis

Guest Chuck Woolery

Seriously... I beat T-Bone in his last match, which is a legitimate enough case to be champ. Or, you could give it to the winner of the #1 contender's match... but I like my way better. :D

- Mike Van Siclen.

Glorious one that he is.

Guest redbaron51

Just say over a referee's decision, he has awarded the belt to MVS

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I understand that when you must leave you gotta go but it would have been a good idea to tell the CC so the jobbing could commense but now at least we'll get a crazy 6 person match for the title.

I vote Mall Brawl II in a JL PPV.

M. "DOOOOO IT!" Francis

Mall Brawl THREE Mak...#1 was LOOOOOOONNNNG before Vanguard's *AWESOME* one [still one of my favorite matches, where DID Van go?]

But yes, Mall Brawl's are awesome, and I suggest one for the Euro. title.

If not, give it to MVS.

Guest BigTim2002

Here is what I have decided...if it's OK with Edwin and peoples...

SJL European Championship

MVS vs. Thor

Special Guest Referee: T-Bone

I won't write a match...I'll just be there to count the new champion.

Now...the reasons I picked these guys.

MVS: He beat me and is pretty much the #1 contender to the title.

Thor: He deserves a title shot after what he has been doing. He wrote me in for the win...and since he didn't know about how the Euro title was better than the TV Title...I'll let him get a shot at the title.

Is this cool?

By the way...I'm not Shawn Michaeling to these guys' Shane Douglas...

I don't have no Kliq

Guest kelloggs

So you didn't loose your smile, thats good. Although I'd love the to see a promo like that again. I guess it's the mark in me ;)

Come back when your ready and I was just pointing it out so that we could get a Mall Brawl III :::gives TNT a cookie::: because it would be great. I won't act like I know you but if you have beaten Frost I damn sure respect you. So I was pretty sure you'd make a good decision.

M. Francis

Guest crusen86

Are you going to write a promo vacating the belt or something? Are we just gonna rip the belt off you for no apparent reason?

Zuh?

Guest SupaTaft

Hehe, this is odd... I get to come back to a match where instead of facing the European champion for his title, I have to fight someone else? I just won a match for the #1 contendership. Why do I have to fight again? Shouldn't I just write T-Bone's farewell match? It would rule, I would have a sweet ending where we hold up each others fans while the crowd cheers us.

But hey, I'm not gonna complain. Why should I? I am only going to get my title ripped away from me and instead of getting to write against the Euro champion (whether he no-shows or not) and getting my gold. It's fine by me, except I don't want to write that match for Wrath. I'm gonna be cutting it close for Wrath anyways so I figure its the least the CC can do. Please postpone my match with MVS (if thats what you decide on) until the show after Wrath. Thank you, and I understand where you are coming from, no hard feelings CC.

-Taft

Sign in to follow this