TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dmann2000

Message for Keith

Guest Dmann2000

I sympathize with your AOL member annoyances.  The main wrestling chat room isn't worth stepping into, except for maybe a laugh.

And being a film major as I told my dad last night, Vince's main problem is he tries to make his programs into episodic action/drama shows starring wrestlers when what he seems to forget is that the main drama is what happens in the ring, and that's where his stories need to be told, anything outside the ring she only be used to build to the drama in the ring.  Ah well it's Vince's money if he wants to blow it with his odd mutation of wrestling and movies, sooner or later he'll smell the funk he creates.  I hope

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

HEY NOW!!!!!! I chat in the WWF/wrestling rooms on AOL and they don't..... well, yeah, BUT, they aren't...... I suppose they are......

Man.... AOL chatrooms DO suck.

Guest Mark4steamboat

AOL rooms are full of new wwf marks. I met a guy l still chat  with playing old school trivia. Im in there occasionally as

ToolMelonStaind. Im good at trivia and it is hard to stump a 14 yr old like myself.

Guest HellSpawn
Forget AOL, just check out the WWF Forum here.

God Forbid someone had any, ANY opinion against You, BPS and your pals. Because, well, now we all know you guys are owners of the F'n Truth.

Guest Army Eye

Why do you guys have knowledge of AOL chat rooms?  Surely, competent computer users don't still use AOL in this day and age?!