TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

"Bold" Prediction

Guest converge241

the very next night on Raw to a heel HHH.

I made the prediction in another thread a while ago and now it looks more and more like it has a chance of coming true...

And this is not HHHHating either I just think were in for a long HHH heel reign until he loses to Edge @ WMX9..

anybody else think HHH will be getting the title?

Guest Mystery Eskimo

It's something they'll probably be thinking about, although if Rock beats Brock it'd totally negate the past 3-4 months of Lesnar's super-push.

Guest Flyboy

I wouldn't surprise me if HHH was the first to beat Brock, but first Brock would either have to turn face or something because if not they'd have a heel Vs. heel match.

Guest Razor Roman

I think somehow Brock loses due to Heyman botching some intereference.... Brock turns on Heyman, and Heyman hired Rhyno to protect him.

Guest converge241

"the past 3-4 months of Lesnar's super-push."

I know what you are trying to say , but you must be joking. Biggest guy he has a clean pinfall over is Flair , whose rub is all gone. beating the hardys, a Dudley, tommy dreamer, tainted win over RVD, being scared of Taker (and the Rock apparently), does not a super push make. If they had stayed with the KO ending then it would stand out a little more..but that was put to an end and now the guy runs away every chance he gets jumps people from behind, has his manager interfere, etc

for super push see Giant squashing people week after week on route to and defending WCW title or Goldberg.

Trust me they are not negating anything that theyve presented : the guy cannot win unless its low level opponent or by interference. If he wrestles Taker and beats him cleanly next week (woops guess they cant do that now because hes gone to SDown) or beats ... actually there is nobody else that i think he could beat and have it mean something on Smackdown. Hogan sure, but his rub is fading at best..If Hogan sells it like a big deal yeah. Angle can make him look great and the match would be unbelievable but 1) they need to wait for Angle-Brock and 2) Angles jobbed out a lot. Jericho? could make him look great as well but no rub because jercho still has the perception in most fans as not a top guy (not his fault and all). So who? Rikishi? Edge? John Cena?

It dosent look good for the SSLam buyrate. In all honesty theyd be better having Rock-HHH at the PPV. They have a long history that a lot of fans remember.

Guest Nevermortal
I think somehow Brock loses due to Heyman botching some intereference.... Brock turns on Heyman, and Heyman hired Rhyno to protect him.

They could do that but they'd have to wait like 9 months, because that's how long Rhyno is from returning.

Guest dreamer420

actually i think rhyno is closer than that to returning. he had surgery in november I think and was scheduled to be out for about a year.

Guest dreamer420

i missed the rhyno segment on raw last night. that is shitty but he should take all the time that he needs.

Guest ryankeast

I think Brock will get the Title off of The Rock and then go onto feud with Kurt Angle

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

As the super RVD fan that I am...

The fact that Lesnar never got a real clean win over him is just stupid.

What are they protecting RVD for?

He's not going to factor into any major plans for a long while.

Period.

I can understand Vince anting to keep RVD over (since he must realize that when the Rock leaves...RVD is the most over man in the company)

But a loss is NOT going to hurt RVD's heat AT ALL.

Just another case of Vince not knowing what he has in RVD...and not utilizing anything about him (from his overness, to his entertainment value, to the rub he could have given Brock).

That being said...BRING ON BENOIT vs. RVD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They need to have an angle that leads to a ppv match.

Then they'll get enough time to do something special.

Guest Flyboy

Yeah... because if they were on PPV they'll get more ring time. Have Benoit win the title, RVD keeps his heat... and goes for the Undisputed Title after Summerslam.

So easy...

Guest ryankeast

I sooooooooooooo excited about the possibility of a RVD / Beniot feud.

Let it run for a couple of months bookers, it could be feud of the year no problem.

Guest converge241

"He said 9 Months last night on Raw."

i got the impression he meant it like "9 months is a long time" meaning its been almost 9 months from the surgery. As in hell be back soon.

Guess ill have to wait for the Ross report

Guest ryankeast

I think it was a cock up in the interview as i'm sure I read recently in the Ross Report he would be back November time.

Guest converge241

cool.

about settling the questions.

not cool about the wait, but at least they are keeping him in people's minds

Guest HartFan86

If Edge is in the main event at Mania, I'll be pissed. People like Benoit, Angle, RVD, Booker....they all deserve it more than fucking Edge, sorry to say.