TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Ugliest courts in the NBA

Guest Redhawk

Houston Rockets -- It's not so bad now, but when they first went from yellow-and-red to red-and-blue it was atrocious. The area inside the 3-point line was blue with stars on it, and there was a rocket ship blasting off from one of the sidelines and onto halfcourt.

Charlotte Hornets -- When half of the "inside 3-point area" was blue and the other half turquoise. The circle at the top of the key was a basketball, and the Hornet at half-court had a trail of turquoise that went to the sideline.

Indiana Pacers -- My favorite team, but their court was hideous for a few years. They also had the basketball at the top of the key.

Los Angeles Lakers -- When they played in the Forum, there was just too much yellow. I'm glad they've toned it down a bit.

Minnesota Timberwolves -- I don't know if they still have them, but the little trees lining the sidelines were ugly.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I'm not one that takes in the sights of an NBA court, but what is up with the Miami Heat? Ewww, the floor looks about as good as they play...

Guest treble charged

The Raptors original court (from SkyDome) was pretty weird looking.  The 3 point area was purple, plus, they had some new kind of technology, so that the floor wouldn't squeak as much.  The wood looked like arrows pointing up and down the floor.