TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grenouille

WWE RAW for PC

Guest Grenouille

After a long friggin wait the WWF is finally coming back to PC. Here are some pics from IGN RAW Pics. I don't have an X-Box so I don't know how RAW played on it, but this looks like it's straight port. Hopefully they'll be unlimited CAWs and the ability to make add-ons like in the NHL PC series.

Guest Sandman9000

You wanna know how RAW played?

Punch yourself in the groin. THAT is how RAW played.

You can make all the CAW's you want. It doesn't matter if you can't stand playing the game.

Your better off finding an emulator and playing the GBA Fire Pro games.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I imagine if they upgrade the rosters a bit, add the brand split, it might be worth 40 bucks. And theres gonna be online play (which I wont be able to take advantage of..but anyway..) Plus you could probably rip songs of the net for people like Booker T and such who might not get the real music by default like X-8...

Guest Flyboy

I don't think it's even going to run $40... don't think. I heard it would run less since it's a straight port..

And even with all the bad Raw reviews, I 've heard... I'm still going to buy it for PC. Can't be worst than WMX8... right?

Guest mesepher
And even with all the bad Raw reviews, I 've heard... I'm still going to buy it for PC. Can't be worst than WMX8... right?

oh you never know... :P

Guest Grenouille
I guess I will when I buy it... WMX8 was just... horrid.

I'll agree with you there, but I was thankful it was only my friend's $50 mistake.

I don't know if everyone is familiar with the NHL series on PC and the Add-ons that were made. I'm figuring that this could be done with the adds around the arena for THQ and Jakks, but updated with arena specific ones for MSG or the Fleet Center or any place you'd like. Maybe they could incorporate cyber faces too so that the caws will look very authentic. I think I'm probably asking too much with this since it is THQ's first crack at PC since Nitro, but I figure they could really deliver something special.

Guest NazMistry

WWERAW_071602_004.jpg

Check what Triple H is doing.

IGN say he's humping the ring.

I guess it's Steph's time of the month.

Guest Flyboy
I guess I will when I buy it... WMX8 was just... horrid.

I'll agree with you there, but I was thankful it was only my friend's $50 mistake.

It was my $50 mistake, too.. but I corrected it. Saw how much it sucked went to Software Etc. got store credit, got GTA3 for PC, and I'm a happy man again.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

RAW is easily one of the most frustrating wrestling games ever. The characters plod around slowly and the move animations are just horrible. BUT the CAW is pretty damn good.

I say, save your money for something better.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Raw was NOT that bad.

*shrugs* I prefer playing Raw to SD, but that's me.

However, Legends of Wrestling turned out to be better than both.

Guest Mattdotcom

Undertaker still has long hair!!!!!

This game blows already.

OK, just kidding.

Guest mach7

The game is way outdated. I mean, the Undertaker has LONG HAIR for crying out loud!

Guest DJ Jeff

When does this game come out? I might buy it, since it's for the PC, and *gasp* I have a computer. B)

Guest Mattdotcom

You don't have a computer, you liar. But, computers are the future. You can play games on them. They're like magic.