TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Simon and Swinger

Guest ShooterJay

According to the NWATNA website, Simon and Swinger will be debuting on tonight's show.

This is great news, IMO, as they were a damn good team in ECW, that would have gotten a run with the tag straps if the company hadn't folded. If the Elvises don't do it, these guys should be the ones to dethrone Styles and Lynn.

Also, I'm just hoping, that we get Sanders and EZ Money next week. That, coupled with AJ/Daniels, which seems almost certain for next week, would get my buy for sure.

Guest J*ingus

All of the developmentals who've been released have three-month severance contracts, which keep them from working anywhere else over that time period. So it'll be three months until Sanders, EZ, or anyone else can come to the NWA.

Guest The Notorious CRD

Simon and Swinger should make a good addition to TNA's already-impressive tag ranks. I'd rather see Diamond with a singles push, but I'll take what I can get. :)

Guest The Son of Sting

I was always a fan of the two in ECW so im glad to hear that they have been signed.

Guest Youth N Asia

Simon's great...Swinger is alright, the mesh well together though...I'm 50/50 on getting the show right now

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Are they going to be a tag team?

Cause they would add some depth to the tag division.

I would love to see Styles/Lynn vs. Diamond/Swinger

or the Elvises...

Me likey this addition...

...time to go update EWR.

Guest Bloodice

I liked the two in ecw and always felt that swinger had the talent but was never really given a shot in wcw. I think these two will make a great addition to a company that already has low ki, devon storm, jerry lynn and aj styles. Some good matchups in store for these two