Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Ladder/Submission for the NWA title

Sabu vs. Ken Shamrock

NWA Tag Title

AJ Styles & Jerry Lynn vs. Flying Elvis's

Low-Ki vs. Red

Brian Lawler vs. Apolo

Now the changes:

1. Chris Harris and James Storm will now face Chase Stevens & Cassidy O'Reilly (the Hot Shots who made a pretty impressive 3 minute debut against the Briscoe Brothers in week 4...before Malice destroyed them)

Should be a hot match as all 4 guys have some go in them...and are in the position of wanting to impress both management and fans.

2. Monty Brown & Elix Skipper will now face Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger (making their debut) Brown is still the wildcard...but the other 3 should put on a show.

3. And Bo Dupp will face Ian Harrison (who is making his TNA debut...and who I have only heard about in name and know nothing about) Bo showed improvement in week 4 vs. the Elvises...but that was as a tag team. I get the feeling this is more of a showcase match for HArrison...who again...I know nothing about.

Guest Vyce

Sounds good to me.

Lots of great cruiser.....um, X division action, plus the Shamrock / Sabu match should be interesting to say the least.

Like I said in the other thread - this week looks pretty solid, IF Russo doesn't find a way to screw it up.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

As long as Russo keeps the backstage stuff short and gives the right matches a good amount of time...

I don't care if he brings back the mastrubating midget...this card could be sweet.

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair
Ladder/Submission for the NWA title

Sabu vs. Ken Shamrock

NWA Tag Title

AJ Styles & Jerry Lynn vs. Flying Elvis's

Low-Ki vs. Red

those match's seem to be pretty good