TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

The ONE and ONLY NWA TNA Week 6 thread

I started late because I ummm wasnt on the board yet. Anyway....

- Show opens with Jarrett destroying some security with a chair. He wants Shamrock and HIS title.

- Shamrock is in the back and gives a weak beating to some security. He locks them in the room, and has Ian Harrison stand infront of the door, not letting anyone in or out.

- Jarrett kills the NWA TNA VP with a chair. Shamrock comes out and fights Jarrett off. Apollo and Bobby Brown hold Shamrock back, but Jarrett sneaks in a chair shot, and K Krush and Brian Lawler come out and pull Jarrett away.

- Lo Ki vs. Red - GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT MATCH. My first time seeing RED, and he was GREAT. They didnt get alot of time, but it was great. Ill fill in more spots later. Lo Ki wins with The Ki Krusher.

- Chris Harris and James Storm get interviewed by Goldy earlier today. Storm tells Harris his cowboy gimmick sucks....

- Chris Harris and James Storm vs. Hot Shots - One of those EH matches. Nothing to bad, but nothing too good. To be honest, I dont like either of these teams. Storm or Harris win with a northern lights suplex. I couldn't tell one from the other.

- Shamrock's getting checked by a doctor. And Shamrock !~SNAPS~! and beats up the doctor.

- Brian Lawler vs. Apollo - Alright match. Wasnt paying much attention because I was writing this. Apollo wins with a school boy after Lawler started dancing.

- Lawler attacks Don West.

- Video package of K Krush hanging Norman Smiley and Scott Hall with his belt from last week.

- K Krush is no longer K Krush. He is now known as Truth. "They" gave him the name K Krush and "They" made him "their" puppet. K Krush only cares about himself now. Damn those White Folk. K Krush/Kwik/Truth is one ANGRY BLACK MAN. "They" also hold down Mike Tyson and Darryl Strawberry and OJ Simpson. Fucking funny.

- The "Alpha Male" Bobby Brown comes out and calls K Krush/Truth out and to give him a opportunity. K Krush calls him a Sell Out because "THEY" gave Brown the opportunity in the NFL. K Krush attacks Brown, but Brown gets a double underhook over head suplex and hits the ALPHA BOMB (powerslam into a powerbomb) and rips off K Krush's Allen Iverson's jersey.

- Video package of the AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn feud is shown. From Styles pinnng Lynn to Styles and Lynn winnng the tag titles to their first title defense at Week 4 and Lynn attacking Styles backstage. To Week 5, were Lynn and Styles argue about Styles not paying his dues and being a glory hog and Styles hitting the Styles Clash. Then Lynn attacking him later in the night with a Cradel Piledriver and using the ladder. RESPECT JERRY LYNN.

- Mike Tenay does a interview with AJ Styles and Lynn TOGETHER? Tenay is as shocked as I am. Styles understands what Lynn is talking about, and AJ Styles wants to be like Lynn. Lynn talks about how he payed his dues in the buisness. Lynn and Styles will be working TOGETHER tonight against the Elvis's. Who doesnt see Styles losing the titles and Lynn turning on him tonight?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Not yet.

Hollywood is doing a phenomenal job. Mad props to him.

- The Flying Elvis' vs. Lynn and Styles for NWA TNA Tag Team Titles - All 3 Elvis' are here tonight. Apparently, Estrada and Yang will be wrestling. Estrada misses a "Lion Sault" and Lynn gets a spinning Gory Special. Siaki is great on the mic. "These guys are no Sonny Siaki. Sonny Siaki bring the fans. Sonny Siaki brings the lights. Sonny Siaki brings the noise." Styles and Yang are tagged in, and Styles hits a hurricanrana. Lynn tagged in and Lynn/Styles getting a drop toe hold/twisting swanton for two. Styles tagged in and goes for a tombstone, but Yang gts out of it for his own tombsone but Styles gets a head scissors. Styles goes for a top rope crossbody, but lands on Yang's knees in a cool spot. Siaki comes from out of nowhere and clotheslines Styles on the floor. Estrada tagged in and gets a sitout rock bottom on Styles for two. Estrada gets a springboard moonsault for two. Yang gets in and gets a springboard swanton for two. Styles gets a springboard moonsault/ddt on Yang. Styles goes for the tag, but Estrada runs in and stops it. Lynn ges a hot tag, and takes out he Elvis's. Lynn slingshot crossbody to the floor down to Yang. Estrada gets an Asai Moonsault down onto Lynn. Styles planchas over the top rope, but Siaki runs from out of nowhere, and pushes Etrada and Yang out of the way, and Styles nails Lynn, and Lynn busted his head on the steel guard rail. BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE. Estrada and Yang get a Top Rope Splash/Legdrop, but dont get a cover. Lynn keeps trying to get in the ing, but the Elvis's stop him. Styles fights back, and goes for the Spinal Tap to Yang, but Lynn sunset flips Estrada for the pin, causing Styles to become pissed. Long good match, but I think it was way too long. Should of gave a few minutes to Lo Ki/Red. Good match, but Styles and Estrada seemed sloppy. Good way to advance the feud of Lynn and Styles. Piss Lynn off, hae them make up, and have Styles get pissed off.

- Disco Inferno returns......and talks about how he is a great wrestler....I am actually praying for Malice to come out and destroy him. Disco actually says something funny. "Teaching Shamrock Personality", "Trying to make Lynn look younger", and "Teaching Jeff Jarrett to speak English, instead of Hick." Starting Next week, Disco will help people. Disco = Talk Show Host/Self Help Guru. Next week, the hottest talk show IN PAY PER VIEW HISTORY~! "Jive Talkin" Well, atleast next week we'll have Lo Ki....I Hope.

- Goldy catches up to Shamrock, who meets up with Ian (read my first post.) Shamrock learns Jarrett is looking for him.

- Simon and Swinger DEBUT! ECW chant too.

- Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger vs. Elix Skipper and Bobby Brown - Expect a K Krush/Truth run in. Simon and Elix start and Elix gets a quick Hurricanrana. Swinger gets in, but Brown and Elix take both of them down. Mind Bender for Two? Swinger goes for a crossbody, but Elix <^v>MATRIX's<^v> it, but gets a clothesline by Simon. Simon gets rolling suplexes into a front suplex for two on Elix. Misconmunication as Simon clotheslines Swinger and Elix gets a northern lights suplex. Hot tag to Bobby Brown, and Brown cleans house. Brown gorrila presses Swinger onto Simon. PROBLEM SOLVER~! and Simon goes for the pin, but he isnt the legal man. Wow, now THAT is suprising. BAH GAWD I MISSED THAT MOVE btw. Brown gets the ALPHA BOMB on Simon for the pin? WTF. Good match, but.....K KWIK/Truth runs out and hangs Brown with his belt while Elix walks out. I was wondering where Russo went. Good match though.

Guest razazteca

does Low Ki even talk?

if Disco is so good on the mic maybe they should get rid of Don West and put Disco as the heel announcer.

- The Dupps cut another classic promo with Goldy. They left Fluff Dupp with Pop Dupp. In the westling buisness, if you bump into someone, you get a match with them. So, of course, they bump into Goldy. "GET YOUR HAND OFF MY BREASTS!" Now THAT is great. Bo Dupp bumps into Ian Harrison and...WE GOT A MATCH.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Russo is on fire tonight.

No smut...and his backstage stuff has been great.

Bo Dupp vs. Ian Harrison - This guy is....Wow. Now that is scary. Ian gets a sitout powerslam for two. Bo fights back and gets a Yazuka kick and a splash for two. Basic power moves by Ian. Stan is yelling at Bo to kick the X, as Ian has a British flag on his tights. Powerslam by Ian gets the pin. Stan runs in, but gets taken down, and Bo gos to attack Ian with the wood board, but Ian gets it away from him and breaks it over his knee, as the Dupps run away. SQUASH CITY.

- Ian was the guy at the door, so Jarrett gets all the security guys out, but him and Shamrock get into a fight. One of the Harris Brothers tell Shamrock to worry about his main event.

- Sabu comes out.

- Video package of Jarrett losing his chance at the ladder match, and the Sabu/Malice ladder match.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Sabu went for a submission!!!!!!

THAT RULES!!!!!!

STEAMBOAT RETURNS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Shamrock must have really hurt Sabu's leg...he usually doesn't speak English load enough for the camera to pick up.

Guest Downhome

Two questions, one, what is Steamboat lined up for next week, and two, Sandman just whose arm is that in your signature!?

- Ken Shamrock vs. Sabu in a Ladder vs. Submission Match for the NWA TNA World Title - We all know Shamrock is going over. We just dont know how. Ok, the title is hung in the air, and there is a ladder. Do you have to get a tap out and then get the belt? I have no clue.

- Goldylocks finds out the security says "Screw it, we hope they both kill each other" and leave the building. They are apparently talking about Shamrock and Jarrett. Or they could be talking about Meatball, Tio, and Puppet. You decide which is better.

- Back in the match, Sabu goes for his own submission, which is The Dreaded ARMBAR Of Total Devastation. Tenay says next week, the NWA is giving Rickey Steamboat FULL AUTHORITY of next weeks show. So next week, Steamboat will be taking the chair shot from Jarrett. Anyway, slingshot legdrop to Shamrock. Shamrock fights back, and works on the leg. AND SABU GETS THE LADDER!, but Shamrock baseball slides it into Sabu. Shamrock and Sabu fight up the ramp, and Shamrock throws Sabu into one of the TNA Dancers cages and into a steel post, but Sabu whips Shamrock into the safety rails. Sabu puls out a table, and places Shamrock onto it. Sabu springboards off a chair, and crashes through the table as Shamrock moves. Sabu gets all cut open, and the crowd chants "Holy Shit"? Wow, they must not have seen Sabu in his GOOD days. Shamrock climbs the ladder, and after about 5 minutes of struggling with the belt, the lights go out, and Malices runs out, chokeslamming Shamrock off the ladder. Malice climbs the ladder, and takes the belt. Malce walksout with the title, as we go off the air....

Does Red still have his phat ass afro?

Yeah...

HEY! LOOK AT ME! I CARRIED A WHOLE TNA THREAD BYMYSELF.

W00T For Me ^_^

Guest Sandman9000

Kick ass. Red's white man phat ass afro rules all.

And the poor bastard in my sig is Necro Butcher.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...

the show ran out of steam for the last half hour...but I was really into the first hour and a half.

Guest TUS_02

I agree, everything up to the last segment was great. Low-ki is turning into my favorite wrestler.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

How-many-times-did-we-hear-Sonny-Siaki

say-his-dammed-name?