TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bruiser Chong

Explaining Myself

Guest Flyboy
that is very true .

OMG WDI/TSM RELATIONS ARE BEING FOSTERED.

BAH GAWD!!

DAMN OUR SOULS!! DAMN OUR SOULS TO HELL!!!

Guest HungryJack

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*head explodes*

*Kicks Flyboy in the Junk and runs away screaming*

Guest Flyboy
*Kicks Flyboy in the Junk and runs away screaming*

In the "Junk"?

Did you mean in my ass or in my croutch? Either away...

*chases Jack down*

Guest treble charged

Who knew? All this fighting, and all it took was a mutant to bring some understanding between the two boards.

BTW, you better keep this quiet, we wouldn't want people to hear about something like this. I mean, my God, WDI and TSM, it just can't be.

Guest Flyboy
Who knew? All this fighting, and all it took was a mutant to bring some understanding between the two boards.

Not just a "mutant"... the GOD of mutants.. Wolverine!

Guest HungryJack

for the record...the 'Junk' refers to your groin-area.....

*Kicks TC in the junk*

see , like that.

And one more thing , you can't no-sell that....

unless of course you're a eunuch.....

Guest Flyboy
for the record...the 'Junk' refers to your groin-area.....

Oh.. well.. some people say you have 'Junk in your trunk' or something like that.. which means you have a fatass.

Guest Moleculo

"HungryJack: Better than all of you..."

I object.You're not better than me.OMG ELITISM~!

Guest HungryJack

Object all you want.....

It doesn't change the truth .

Me > All of You

It's true.

Ask Pr0nfaq.

Guest RobJohnstone

any poster is cool with me as long as they aren't really ignorant posters like RISK or anglesault or someone like that. But chill with 1000 posts thread, that's the best thread on the board, period.

--Rob

Guest Moleculo

I asked Pr0nfaq and he had this to say:"OMG RAYCISM~!"He then informed me he was Dark CJ and soon he would retire CJ in favor of blahblahblah.

Guest treble charged

I just want to know what I did to get kicked in the junk.

Anyone?

Guest The Man in Blak
I just want to know what I did to get kicked in the junk.

Anyone?

By asking alone, you have answered your question, grasshoppah.

Guest treble charged

An unprovoked junk kicking.

What is the world coming to?

Guest HungryJack

Don't worry aboot it TC , these thigns just happen . Don't mean nothing.

Guest The Amazing Rando

its time to become THE AMAZING RANTO...

-------

the absolute fact that you have to make a thread explaining your thoughts/ideas and motives behind your posts is completely stupid. If people don't understand why you are here...then leave. There are millions of wrestling forums that would love to have another member.....but for you to have to sit and explain to someone "i'm not flamebaiting or trying to cause trouble blah blah blah" is stupid.

It seems all you have wanted to do since you arrived was start shit. You came into the "My Mission To 1000" thread...a thread that is basically its own entity where people can come and have some fun away from discussions of wrestling and pop culture...and you tell us we are stupid for starting such a thread...

Sadly...you must understand that you were the FIRST PERSON EVER to insult that thread and it's posters......it has been there since July 4th and has basically existed in harmless fun and you come by and think you are all high and fucking mighty trying to tell us how dumb we are for post whoring. I'm not a post whore...N-O-T....I am a guy that likes to have fun in that thread and can also be a pretty serious poster if the need arises for me to be. It's FUN...

Not everything has to be so good damned serious...

WDI vs. TSM?? What the fuck is THAT?! Forums don't wage war on each other! Forums don't send in posters to "take another forum down from the inside"!

Forums are a way to express yourself to the world...not try to have the best forum or the best posters or whatever. If you do not enjoy what you see here....it's as simple as clicking that little "X" in the top right corner of the screen...POOF...it goes away!

We are not children (14 is the youngest age I believe)....and we do not need to be told what to do, what to think, how to act, or why to act in any certain way.

Learn some respect for your fellow wrestling fans. There are not many of us left. If you think your posts are starting shit...then this probably isn't the place for you.

If you want to flame me go ahead....I might skim over them as I hit the back button to get the fuck away from them. Flaming is a crutch for the weak-minded. If someone's opinions don't meet the standards, or if they are in an argument and don't know what to say...mindless flaming keeps them alive (sorry GenNev and RobStone)

This thread has become nothing more than WDI vs. TSM....and that is bullshit!

If you can't play nice....keep your posts to yourself!

The Amazing RanTo is done...

Guest The Man in Blak
WDI vs. TSM?? What the fuck is THAT?! Forums don't wage war on each other! Forums don't send in posters to "take another forum down from the inside"!

Uh, unfortunately, I can't really say you're telling the truth here.

This thread has become nothing more than WDI vs. TSM....and that is bullshit!

Actually, Nyland, if you'd read up in the thread, I thought HungryJack and others were hitting it off pretty well.

Guest The Amazing Rando
Actually, Nyland, if you'd read up in the thread, I thought HungryJack and others were hitting it off pretty well.

Actually...I did notice that......

I think that was more of a delayed rant and possibly my thoughts on any WDI/TSM crossovers that lead to shitty flaming...

*cheap plug* Come on down to the "My Mission To 1000" thread and post whore some....it don't hurt nobody! */cheap plug*

who knows what can happen....this board changes around so quick with new posters coming in that all this could be forgotten by Monday....

Guest J*ingus
If you do not enjoy what you see here....it's as simple as clicking that little "X" in the top right corner of the screen...POOF...it goes away!

And now you're discriminating against Mac owners like myself, who are forced to click the little empty box in the top LEFT corner of our screen. Dammit, I'm gonna sue somebody.

Guest Flyboy
If you do not enjoy what you see here....it's as simple as clicking that little "X" in the top right corner of the screen...POOF...it goes away!

And now you're discriminating against Mac owners like myself, who are forced to click the little empty box in the top LEFT corner of our screen. Dammit, I'm gonna sue somebody.

:lol:

Guest Bruiser Chong
the absolute fact that you have to make a thread explaining your thoughts/ideas and motives behind your posts is completely stupid. If people don't understand why you are here...then leave. There are millions of wrestling forums that would love to have another member.....but for you to have to sit and explain to someone "i'm not flamebaiting or trying to cause trouble blah blah blah" is stupid.

I made the post so people would quit fucking crying about me flame baiting. Like I've said, I came around to speak my mind, and yes, most times my opinions on things differ from those of others. I made this thread so I wouldn't get labeled as another Smarkzone or Diesel. Yes, it's hard for me to sit here and explain it to people, cause some just don't get it. You seem to have taken offense, as obvious by your long-winded rant. Chill, bro. Most of my posts since my first couple have become more mellow. Doesn't mean anything. Look around the board. I have made "regular" posts, proving that I'm not here to get banned or flame bait.

It seems all you have wanted to do since you arrived was start shit. You came into the "My Mission To 1000" thread...a thread that is basically its own entity where people can come and have some fun away from discussions of wrestling and pop culture...and you tell us we are stupid for starting such a thread...

I was bashing the general idea behind the thread original intentions. The guy was hoping to get to 1,000 posts, when I really don't see what the big deal is. It's just some number. You guys can do whatever the hell you want there, fine. I said what I wanted to say, and let you resume. I didn't keep posting in some attempt to ruin the thread, so quit acting like I tried to do something to it.

Not everything has to be so good damned serious...

Nothing has to be so God damned serious either. Yes, I know that's what you meant, but the fact is, just because you ask for some content, doesn't mean that it's got to be so serious. Some people have fun bringing some actual content. Clearly that isn't a popular way of thought here.

As for the whole IMAGINED WDI vs. TSM thing, give it a rest. I see plent of guys from WDI posting all over the board, and guess what? They aren't doing anything wrong. I've seen them flaming in *gasp* the flaming folder er uh NHB folder. Nothing wrong there. That's all I have to say for now.

Guest HoffmanHBK

1. HAHAHA, a Mac. Sucker.

2. Quiet, DD. You too Rando.

3. OMG Jack ROLLING JUNK KICKS~ JUNK KICK PURO~!!

Guest DRAWMUH

Jack does own...Cunny once owned his balls....he had proof....he misses them :(

Guest LooseCannon

LOL - That was fucking hilarious.

Guest The Amazing Rando

The Amazing Rando is sorry for his PC-biased quote