TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

"SD" House Show Event.

Guest FeArHaVoC

It was announced last night that the SD Brand is coming here next month. But, here is what has me torn on going.

It's on August 24th. The night before SummerSlam. You think it's worth going? I don't want Summerslam to be spoiled for me by seeing almost, if not, the same match the night before. And, I would think since it's the night before the big Show they would take it easy and not really work hard.

Think it's worth going?

:huh:

Guest Just call me Dan

That could very well happen, and you could get some of the matches they have been putting on lately, like Albert/Rikishi, Angle/Henry, Venis/D'von, etc. Not to mention guys like Holly, Billy, and Chuck are on the card as well.

I say don't waste your money, if you want to order Summerslam. That show may leave a bad taste in your mouth. I only go to televised events in my area.

Guest Brian

Night before, they also might put on some good stuff and let people rest. Feel the cruiserweights.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Have they announced the card? That would give me a better way to give you an opinion.

Guest DJ Jeff

I would go just because it's the WWE. You never know, it might be an oustanding show.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I would wait to see who is actually going to be on Smackdown first. With all the trades recently, you may get tickets only to see Storm & Christian get traded for Bossman & Stasiak.

Don't worry about Summerslam. There probably won't be many, if any, spoilers. If anything, it will hype you up for Summerslam.

Guest Youth N Asia

Check back a few pages for my smackdown house show recap...be ready for Angle jobbing to Rikishi and Jericho losing to Edge in the main event.

I got to see Awesome, Rey, Shannon Moore, and Sean O'haire though

Guest FeArHaVoC

No matches have been announced yet. That's also what I'm waiting for still.