TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

This week worth getting?

Guest ShooterJay

As I've said before, I'm a huge fan of NWA-TNA. (I've been meaning to ask for my title to say #2 TNA mark or something) I've ordered all 7 weeks, and I was psyched for this week, until I read the prelim matches they added. I know Styles/Skipper and Ki/Lynn will rule, and Jarrett/Hall will be fun, but after that we get Malice v. Apolo (Apolo is a load) and the uninspiring contest of Siaki (who I actually like) vs. Slash. Also, PUPPET is going to be on this week, and if there's anything that's more of a turn-off, it's him. Also, NO DUPPS! Where's my weekly dose of incest hick humor going to come from now?

What's your opinion?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

well...

I look at it like this:

Slash and Siaki should be fine...Slash had a real good tag match in week 4 and Siaki I like...

Apolo and Malice...boy...I want to like Apolo...but he has done NOTHING. I do kinda like Malice in an "hey that's what 911 would have been if he could do more than just the chokeslam" sort of way. The match is a battle between the two guys that TNA picked to be their homegrown stars...I think they chose poorly.

But K-Krush will be there...so I'm in.

Guest Dangerous A

Low Ki and Jerry Lynn are rumored to be getting 20 minutes.

It's worth it.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You know what...

It's worth it.

I just realized that I've ordered 30 dollar WWF ppvs based solely on one match before.

This one is 10 dollars...and has 3 that I want to see.

Guest Slapnuts00

I have ordered all 6 so far (good god...60 dollars on wrestling PPV in the last month...) and was considering giving it a break this week. But, I've realized it's all good. At 10 bucks a week it still doesn't seem that bad, and I've thought it was a good show. So why not. Might as well keep supporting them and just hope they get a cable deal soon, so we don't have to keep buying the shows.