Guest converge241 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 so whats been dropped this year? -Dawn Marie's legal paperwork -why Goldust hated NWO -Vince "making it up to Smackdown" concerning Benoit -Kane losing the mask granted some are stupid and some dropped due to necessity but still... any others?
Guest Zack Malibu Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 D-Von turning on Bubba Ray at Judgement Day. Granted they were on different shows, but you figure that they must have been building to a feud on an interpromotional PPV down the line.
Guest bob_barron Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Well Kane got hurt. I think Goldust hated the nWo cause he wanted Booker all to himself
Guest converge241 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 "Well Kane got hurt. I think Goldust hated the nWo cause he wanted Booker all to himself" as far as Kane goes.. well yeah that was the whole point of attacking him - to write him off the shows. I know it was dropped due to Xpac's "problems" the dust idea works in a pinch , but i think there was more. and Buh Buh should have a tleast come out and done a "i have no brother interview" or something and have Spike come out. Sure they are together now but that would have been more effective
Guest bps "The Truth" 21 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I'm still waiting for the RVD vs. Jericho blowoff for the undisputed title. I'm starting to think it isn't coming.
Guest jester Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 RVD "winning" the belt from Taker went nowhere, and it should have lead to something. So RVD nearly wins the belt but for a technicality. You'd think he'd want to try again, having already come close. You'd think that, unless you were on the WWE writing team.
Guest converge241 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 "I'm starting to think it isn't coming. " you might not want to hold your breath lol hey at least they can feud again now (and follow up on the KOTR beatdown)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now