Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 "The SmackDown! talent traveling Down Under will leave Sunday night after the Richmond, Va., SmackDown! taping, which will be headlined by Hulk Hogan vs. Brock Lesnar, and the RAW talents going over will leave immediately following our RAW event live from the Baltimore Arena on Monday night. The talent will return to the U.S. on Sunday, Aug. 11 in Los Angeles and then fly to Washington State for two days of TV from Seattle. " Smackdown is being taped this Sunday?
Guest jester Posted August 3, 2002 Report Posted August 3, 2002 Wow, seriously, if I was on Tough Enough, I'd cream my pants if Ric Flair tutored me on ANYTHING. I bet HBK & Dreamer stress the importance of maintaining your bodies. Trish will probably stress her work ethic. Rey would make me feel tall. I'd love to be on TE this season. Dames That's a pretty good line-up they have their in general. Old school guys, high-flyers, a good variety. A few have a reputation for being real locker room leaders, and I don't think anyone there is known for a bad attitude...
Guest Your Olympic Hero1 Posted August 3, 2002 Report Posted August 3, 2002 Several WWE Superstars will be making guest appearances on Tough Enough 3 in the next two months, including The Rock, Ric Flair, the Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bradshaw, Trish Stratus, Tommy Dreamer, Sgt. Slaughter and Rey Mysterio Well, what the fuck. Kind of spoils it for both the fans and the contestants when you say ahead of time who's going to be making "surprise" appearances on the show. Geesh.
Guest Insane Clown Dan Posted August 3, 2002 Report Posted August 3, 2002 I am very impressed with Al Snow, who simply does a superb job of teaching, as well as Ivory, and particularly Bill DeMott, formerly known as Hugh Morrus. It's hard to believe that Bill was once a 340-pound fullback who ran a 4.7 forty at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Does this offecailly make Hugh Morrus a hoss? Yeah, suuuureee... he's a hoss that does moonsaults
Guest RicFlairGlory Posted August 3, 2002 Report Posted August 3, 2002 Hey BPS, I was looking at the last 4 or 5 combined RAW and WWE Magazines, and aside the PPV recap, RVD appeared ONCE in the five.... in an ADVERTISEMENT
Guest Zero_Cool Posted August 3, 2002 Report Posted August 3, 2002 Heh, wouldn't it be funny if the kids in TE3 didn't even recognize Flair? I mean, what if they would go on only talking about WM X8 and UT? That would be pretty sad..
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now