Guest Austin3164life Posted August 5, 2002 Report Posted August 5, 2002 "Bret and Austin screwed Bret and Austin, huh Vince?!"
Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins Posted August 5, 2002 Report Posted August 5, 2002 "Jericho holds HHH down " "Im A Smart Mark" "WWE Fears TNA" - that might get you kicked out, lol "Vince is getting ROWDY" "I Fear The Glass Ceiling" "X-Pac Rules!" "WWE Nitro = SUCKS" "I Came to see The Crossface" "Bring Back Buff!" "Brock-Berg~!" "I Missed 7th Heaven for this?" and my favorite "Hollywood = Ratings" just a few to throw out there
Guest TheDames7 Posted August 8, 2002 Report Posted August 8, 2002 Correction.....I'm in section 129. Dames
Guest Marshall Posted August 9, 2002 Report Posted August 9, 2002 HHHogan Get a real job Stephanie WWe Films = Angle hollywood leading man HHH holds down his job Is the 500th edition of raw or WHAT?
Guest Just call me Dan Posted August 9, 2002 Report Posted August 9, 2002 Definetly go with BLAME JERICHO!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now