TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your God

Most Embarrassing CD You Own

Guest Your God

Mine would have to be either Dido (which is kinda weird, considering I'm a hard rock-type person) or Vanilla Ice.  Well...the former has a good voice and "Here With Me" reminds me of someone....and the latter...uh...(runs and hides)

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Tool - Aenima

I hate this album, and I can never see why I bought it.

And I own the first 2 Limp Bizkit LPs, both Eminem LPs, and Papa Roach's Infest, and I'm saying Tool is more of an embarassment.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The soundtrack to Muppet Treasure Island

Although...quite honestly...I'm not all that embarrassed

Guest Midnight Express83

Mc Hammer-"Hammer Don't hurt em"

Gift: All That soundtrack. Don't ask my why i still have this.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Im listening to Aenima. I love TOOL but Lateralus is their best disc. Most embarrasing: Fastball " All the pain money can buy" or Chumbawumba "Tubthumper"

Guest cdstunner66
Tool - Aenima

And I own the first 2 Limp Bizkit LPs, both Eminem LPs, and Papa Roach's Infest, and I'm saying Tool is more of an embarassment.

Damn Laz, I usually agree with your taste in music. To each their own I guess.

The most embarassing cd I have is Sir Mixalot, Mack Daddy.

Guest Vyce

Tool - Aenima

Too bad.  Not only is that a fantastic album, TooL is one of the best bands in existence.

Yes, you heard me.  AND I'm completely right! :P

I'd have to say mine is Third Eye Blind's first album.  What the hell was I thinking?

Guest Stupendous Man

The new Blink 182 album.  Ugh....I sold it to my little brother for 5 bucks.

Guest the Goon

i have around 800 cds, most bought, though some are freebies i got when i worked at a college radio station. i dont sell many cds, and many used shops arent willing to buy a lot of the embarrassing albums i still have.

the most embarrassing albums i own:

Aqua - Aquarium

every Cranberries album. I hate them. so. much.

Powerman 5000 - Tonight the Stars Revolt

Sam Kinison - leader of the banned (not funny, though his other albums were, a little)

Presidents of the USA - II (their first album is innocent fun, the second is just bland)

Alanis Morissette - everything, including the pop albums, i have a weakness for her nasal whinings. sue me.

Dope - s/t (this band SUCKS)

Sugar Ray - 14:59 (awful, their first album was fun, the second had one/two fun songs, then they went all GQ. same thing is now happening to Incubus)

Rob Zombie - the Sinister Urge (his new album is absolutely awful, and the worst disc i actually bought last year)

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Coolio - Gansta's Paradise: Edited Version

I was in the 8th grade, and it was either the 2nd or 3rd CD I ever bought.  Even then, I rarely listened to anything but the title track.

Guest Youth N Asia

Def Lepard...Hysteria...loved it when I was 10 or so...don't know why I still have it.

I have every REM cd, as well as some bootlegs, and while it's great for what it is my taste has kind of moved away from them...the old stuff still rocks though.

Kittie...Spit...they only released two singles off of it...and that's because there were only two songs that could have possibly been singles...not a great cd

Guest imajackoff?

Deion Sanders: Prime Time

The 49ers were on their way to the Super Bowl and I got carried away.  ugh.

Guest saturnmark4life

Lit - 'a place in the sun' - I like jumping to my own worst enemy when i'm drunk but they are awful

Biohazard 'state of the world address' The world's most repetitive album, Course i was 12

Rollins Band 'get some go again' What happened?

Guest the Goon

Lit. ugh.

"Kittie...Spit...they only released two singles off of it...and that's because there were only two songs that could have possibly been singles...not a great cd"

you know what? the new one is actually GOOD. really good, in fact.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

Mahalia Jackson - Mahalia Sings Songs Of Christmas.

My God don't ask.

Wait, nevermind, I also own "Aenima". So it takes the gold.

Guest redbaron51

I have a few

Metallica: Reload, after everybody warned me, i still bought it. Pile of crap.

Creed: Human Clay. My Own Prision was great, Human Clay is the worst CD i have.

Guest Shaved Bear

i own ALOT of cds from cartoon shows including:

a simpson album

a brak album

2 space ghost albums

3 south park albums

wait im not embarassed at all, theyre all great

Guest Choken One

"Titanic Soundtrack"- I have no IDEA WHAT i was thinking!

"Astro lounge"-Smash Mouth-Why the hell did I buy this dreck?

Seal-Shoot Me.

"14:59-Sugar Ray-One good fun track does not make up for crap.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Shaq-Fu: The Return

Man I must have been smoking some good shit that day...

Guest One Bad Apple

Why would someone be embarrassed to own any album? If I owned, like ... an Eminem album*, and someone asked me if I was ashamed of it, I'd tell 'em no. 'Cause if I bought it, I must have liked it at one time, right? Maybe I bought it so I could laugh at him, but that ain't the point. People change, and so do their tastes in music. I don't think anyone should feel bad about not starting out listening to cool, underground bands.

Sugar Ray - 14:59 (awful, their first album was fun, the second had one/two fun songs, then they went all GQ. same thing is now happening to Incubus)

GQ? What? What an odd thing to say!

* - I don't really own an Eminem album. I never liked him. I do own a lot of other albums, though.

Guest hardyz1
....Kriss Kross - Totally...ugh..Crossed Out...

I had that on cassette.  That's nothing to be ashamed of!  "I missed the bus, uh huh uh huh, I missed the bus".

Most of my embarassing CD's that I had I got rid of a while ago.  Of the ones I still have I'll go with Hootie and the Blowfish "Fairweather Johnson"

Guest Daredevil21
Shaq-Fu: The Return

Man I must have been smoking some good shit that day...

Heh, I feel your pain man. I had that cd (not sure if it's still floating around my house or if I sold it for the quarter that it's not worth) and man it was so awful. But my excuse is valid, since I was only in the fourth grade and I only asked for it cause Shaq was on the cover. What can I say, before Shaq became a total sell-out, I was down with him.

Going even further back, my brother and I shared some pretty lame tapes when we were real young, because my mom is a school music teacher and she would always take some of the hits of the time and let her class sing them. So it shouldn't be too much of a surprise to any of you that if you walked into our room, circa 1990, you would find the Milli Vanilli tape and for some damn reason, the Kris-Kross tape that I believe my younger brother actually wanted. Bleh, kids are so stupid.

Guest Nevermortal

Without a shadow of a doubt, the worst CD I possess is Limp Bizkit's "Significant Other". To think I actually liked it at one time....

Guest Shaved Bear

i thought significant othewr was good a while ago...that was when i was still musically naive, i claimed it was "real fuckin music" when my bro introduced me to three bands that changed it all

Metallica

Slayer

Pantera

just barely overshadows Bizkit...just barely

Guest Flyboy

My uncle was being a dick one time and bought me Backstreet Boys' "Millennium"... "I was in the mood of being nice, so I bought something for your sissy ass!"

I think I'll go hide under a rock, now...

Guest DrEvil

Actually on LP, but *stands* my name is J, and I own *wimper* The California Raisins album.

Oh come on, I was a kid, I was drunk, it was on sale, I thought it was funny, everybody else was doing it.  OK, never mind *hangs head in shame*

Guest converge241

Vanilla Ice "Swallow This"

His Korn rip off phase. It had Ross producing and i thought it couldnt be that bad. Ugh

Spice Girls Cd and Video

Hey i wanted sporty, what can i say