Guest Shaved Bear Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 the new target would be Steph...and shes likely not gonna get fired
Guest Dangerous A Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 I'd see it as another tragedy in the WWE. If WWE were to release him, it would probrably be under circumstances close to Austin's or something. If HHH were to be released, I'm pretty sure there'd be a good reason for it (like Austin). It would be a shame that the 3 musketeers of the WWE, (Austin, HHH, Rock) the three most lucrative money players in wrestling would be gone. But when one era ends, (and it looks like this one is winding up) another one begins. Let's hope it is as good, if not better than the last era.
Guest Just call me Dan Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 I think that in the end, you'd all want him back. You love to hate HHH. I am actually enjoying his stuff a lot now to see what will get bashed and waht he'll get singled out for doing next. When he interrupted Jericho's promo last night I was glued toi the TV because of their rivalry. HHH had it all two years ago, and just like I kept watching Nitro hoping that new direction would just come back, I'll still mark for HHH.
Guest Storm Tracker Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 I would shed a tear...of joy! His only decent runs were as a part of DX and then the McMahon-Helmsley Era. He sucks as a solo artist. The only time I ever respected him was for about a month after the cage match with Cactus Jack.
Guest BionicRedneck Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 You're on the roster but you've got no elevation You're in the shuffle in the maze of Hunter's imagination You love your job even if it doesn't give you a push You've been way over and the fans have been all over you Elevate me, take me to that other place Teach me, I know I'm gonna main event See Wrestlemania in the main event See **** matches right in front of you See the glass ceiling broken by cloud See the Triple H tearing his quad out See the RVD's flying at night See the Jericho's getting pushed See the Booker with a title in his hand After the flood all the new stars came out Seriously, that the funniest piece of HHHate i've ever read. Those bits in particular. Do as Barry Horowitz, and give yourself a pat on the back.
Guest Nezbyte Posted August 6, 2002 Report Posted August 6, 2002 This board would slowly die. I'd suck (for Hunter to leave), he's one of my prefered wrestlers.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now