TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tully316

Who else could TNA bring in to elevate the product

So is there anybody TNA could bring in to help further along the promotion? Where the hell did Corino disappear to? Can people like Barry Windham still go?...Now, I'm not for parading out broken down stars that can't compete anymore, but I'd rather see Windham in a 5 minute match than some stupid ass midget or the Dupps...so any thoughts?

Guest Insane Bump Machine

American Dragon is an obvious choice I guess. He just needs a new outfit.

Guest DragonflyKid

I'd bring in Venom(Joey Abs), from the short time I saw him in MCW he was good in the ring, cut good promos and has a good look. I don't understand why the WWE cut him. The NWA-TNA needs heavyweights right now and I think Venom would be a great addition.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Joey Abs was cut because they had nothing for him.

I don't think they can bring in anybody new to gain attention. Just keep on delivering the good product they do, and they'll grow larger.

Guest Youth N Asia

Last I knew Corino was still doing Zero One in Japan...he was on the first TNA show...I'm pretty sure he's going to work there again.

I mark for Corino

Guest Dangerous A

I like the potentials for Corino and American Dragon. Spanky would also be a good addition. I list 2 potential X division workers because that is where NWA-TNA stand out from WWE. They need that division to be as big as possible and if WWE doesn't want talent like Dragon, Spanky, or Low Ki, then NWA should showcase them.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Bob Ryder said that Corino was going to return to TNA after his Japan tour.

That makes me smile

Guest Rob Van Dam

In Less then Two Years Low Ki will be in the WWE, being in NWA TnA will make him become known to the casual fans, thus wwe will then sign him. WWE should also sign Christopher Daniels.

Guest Zero_Cool

Say, didn't WWE have countless chances to sign Low Ki or Christopher Daniels? I mean, they were on Metal for cryin' out loud.

Guest The Son of Sting

I would like them to bring in TAKA for a few weeks, TAKA vs AJ or Lynn could be very good.

EZ Money, Mike Sanders and Corino would all be usefull.

Guest Vyce

I doubt they'll sign Low-Ki.

They're even MORE pussy than the NWA is about Low-Ki's stiff strikes.

If he does wind up in the WWE, I will cry. Because I know they'll make him change his style into their bastardized version of pro wrestling.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'd love to see them pick up Super Delphin, or Sasuke, or Hayabusa.

Incedentally why did Sasuke ditch the WWF after Canadian Stampede and the following RAW?

Guest Youth N Asia
Super Delphin, or Sasuke, or Hayabusa.

Is Hayabusa walking these days? Last I knew he was still paralized.

And most masked puro guys could not get over in America...it's a sad truth, but a truth none the less.

Guest JHawk
Incedentally why did Sasuke ditch the WWF after Canadian Stampede and the following RAW?

1. Taka Michinoku was the one who got the crowd reaction.

2. From what I understand, Sasuke not only wanted to be the "first" Light Heavyweight Champion, but he also was asking for a shitload of money.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Basically, anyone working RoH that they haven't yet signed would be a solid fit. American Dragon immediately comes to mind as the best, as he could slide right into the X division no problem. I long for the day I hear someone shouting "Cattle Mutilation! Cattle Mutilation!" on national television.