TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Respect The 'Taker

Best song to drive to...

Guest papacita

Still don't have my license yet (Almost 2 years and I *STILL* haven't taken the test :( ), but when I do drive, I like that Styles song "Good Times". I don't really like it, but it just chills me out whenever I'm driving.

Guest The Metal Maniac

"Glass Shatters" - Disturbed

(Ok, I'm a mark. FUCK OFF. This song rules.)

Guest NoCalMike

Knight Rider theme songs...with or without the words.....I have done it a few times just to be a goofball. I got plenty of stares. My friend download the gremlins theme and put a Gizmo doll on his dash and drove around town blasting the Gremlins theme......hilarious stuff...

Guest Kotzenjunge

Whew, I was afraid I'd have to be the one to bring up the Knight Rider theme. But, in order to trump the others with similar theme-related tastes, MIAMI F'N VICE. Also, any dance or techno is great to listen to. If you're just cruising, listen to some light Trance. If you're out looking for a little fun, some peppy dance/club music is needed. If you're out to endanger yourself and others by interpreting someone accelerating in order to move their car from a stopped position as a sign that they want to race, then you go for the INTENSE techno or trance. Jungle just sucks, so don't listen to that. Might I suggest "Binary Finary" by the Electronica Ministry of Sound? Starts fast, ends fast. Good crash and burn and stop and drop and roll music.

All of these recommendations are based on pure conjecture, since all I have in my 1987 Dodge Aries K Station Wagon(deemed the Silver Spoon) is a radio that just loves AM 530. It is simply the NOAA station, always talking about tides and weather with a robotic voice, but whenever it feels like it, that radio will put me on that station no matter how much I'm enjoying something else at the moment. What was this about again? Oh yeah, car music. For sheer collective groan value, I prescribe Gary Neuman's "Cars."

This has been another stream-of-consciousness post.

Fo Sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest converge241

"Glass Shatters" - Disturbed

(Ok, I'm a mark. FUCK OFF. This song rules.) "

it does I blare this all the time