TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Next saturday

Guest O.J. Hart

hey guys, I just talked to shelby on my CELL PHONE and she is staying over my huse tomorrow night. I'm nervous. I'll have her post some stuff tomorrow night, and hopefully I can post some pics of me and her hangin out. Stuff will happen again.

Remember, tune in tomorrow for......WHEN PRPES COLLIDE!!:A CELL PHONE AFFAIR

Guest Incandenza
Well I'm sure Shelby will turn out to be a slut, and OJ will end up with some sort of STD by the end of his high school career

I can imagine Hart's thread devoted to it: Next saturday, I'm going to the VD clinic!

Guest Kinetic

If you're serious about this whole "having sex" thing, I'd advise against asking her to post on the message board.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Oh guys, yes! Now Shelby is gonna post. Is it just me or does this seem really pathetic?

And Incandenza the VD Clinic episode would happen the next week. On Sunday will get the "Guys I have a weird itch, what should I do?"

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Hmm. All of a sudden its tomorrow night.

This ought to be funny..

Shelby: You wanna do it?

OJ: Right after this HHH promo...'

20 minutes Later..

HHH : That is why I am the game, and I am that damn good!

OJ: Ok..Im ready..

Shelby "Zzzzz..."

Guest Marshall
hey guys, I just talked to shelby on my CELL PHONE and she is staying over my huse tomorrow night. I'm nervous. I'll have her post some stuff tomorrow night, and hopefully I can post some pics of me and her hangin out. Stuff will happen again.

Remember, tune in tomorrow for......WHEN PRPES COLLIDE!!:A CELL PHONE AFFAIR

Are you a real person? :o

Guest Kingpk

I agree with the sentiment that kids are having sex WAY too early. I don't feel sorry for the 14 year old having to put up with rasing a newborn because if she was stupid enough to get knocked up, than she deserves the trouble.

I just feel sorry for the baby, especially when the father runs like a bitch when she tells him.

Guest O.J. Hart

I have it all planned, she loves watching wrestling but doesn't know about the smarks. After we watch raw(I must not mark out when Dawn Marie joins the raw brand), we go make out in my hot tub, and she will probably end up gettng naked again!!!

Does this seem like a WWE storyline developing?....What if she decided she was a lesbian?

Guest O.J. Hart
I just feel sorry for the baby, especially when the father runs like a bitch when she tells him.

I'm not running off if something goes wrong and she is pregnant. I would be a main reason she is in the mess, so I would stay with her the whole way through. I'm not worried about what my parents would think because my parents say they don't care if I get laid and the girl gets pregnant. They said they would be mad if I'd run off and leave the girl alone and pregnant. I'd have a responsibilty and I would have to take the responsibility seriously.

Guest bob_barron

I can't wait for the pictures-

Both of them lying together talking on cell phones

Guest Ravenbomb

christ, I'm 16 and the only naked girl I've seen in real life is some lady who was flashing people at a KISS concert. I'm such a loser, but at least I'm not a tool, or a dumbass (am I?), or a prep. I hate preps. And idiots who have Cell phones for no reason. Were you at home when she called you on your cell phone? THEN WHY USE IT?! USE THE REGULAR FUCKING PHONE!!!!!!!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
I have it all planned, she loves watching wrestling but doesn't know about the smarks. After we watch raw(I must not mark out when Dawn Marie joins the raw brand), we go make out in my hot tub, and she will probably end up gettng naked again!!!

Dawn is going to be your downfall..

Also, I thought she had the hot tub?

Plot holes in the story!!!

Guest chirs3
I'm not running off if something goes wrong and she is pregnant. I would be a main reason she is in the mess, so I would stay with her the whole way through. I'm not worried about what my parents would think because my parents say they don't care if I get laid and the girl gets pregnant. They said they would be mad if I'd run off and leave the girl alone and pregnant. I'd have a responsibilty and I would have to take the responsibility seriously.

Forgive me if I seem skeptical, but from personal experience from a seperate family member, I've heard that one before.

Or she gives birth to a hand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Did he just say his parents don't care if he gets some chick pregnant just as long as he stays around? What fucked up parent's would say that?

Guest O.J. Hart

Remember...we're both preps!!!! We're both rich, and rich people have hot tubs!!!

Guest Marshall

You are SUCH a man.

Guest chirs3

Hey, she's got a cell phone... gimme her number, I wanna talk some sense into her.

Guest bob_barron

Well then you're if both rich-

prepare for some big ass child support bills.

Tool

Son, I'm rich too but I sure as hell don't have a hot tub. In fact I live in a rich area and not half of the people have hot tubs.

And Rob, besides Hippies

Sign in to follow this