TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

WWF Action Figures

Guest nWoScorpion

I remember groin' (not GROIN as in the bellow the belt) up collecting these things. Most otably the Hasbro's then later on to the Jakks& Bend 'em's. I had a good amountof them until the cheap plastic grew old and snapped, resorting to me to superglue them back together w/o movement ala the previous WWF action fijure series. I forget the name, JLN or somethin?

Funny part is i held events with them, and still do VERY RARELY, cause it brings back old times. I even held Inter-federation matches with, hehe, TNMT. (waits for everyone to stop luaghing). I was no man to controversy screwing figures over. I think i remember the first figure I ever got was Ax of Demolition. I even got the whole series 1 back in 1989/1990.

Below is a list of the figures i have had and am wondering if anyone was like this other then me.

Hasbro: Hulk Hogan (Series 1 & 2)

Big Boss Man (w/ nightstick)

Ultimate Warrior

Macho Man Randy Savage (series 1 and 1993)

Demolition (ax & smash)

Jake "The snake" Roberts (w/ Damion)

Ted Dibiase (series 1 w/ M$B & 1994 series)

Ravishing Rick Rude (r.i.p)

Andre The Giant (R.I.P)

Akeem

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake (w/ Trimmers)

Honky Tonk Man (w/ Guitar)

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka

Bret "Hitman" Hart

Shawn Michaels (HBK black/silver)

Marty Jannetty (blue/raindow)

Bushwackers (Butch & Luke w/ caps)

Giant Gonzalez

Samu

Fatu

Razor Ramon (purple)

Ric flair (red)

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan (w/ 2x4)

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Scott Stiener

Nailz

Papa Shango (w/ necklace)

Legion of Doom

The Undertaker (first & bend em)

Big John Studd (LJN)

Hillbilly Jim (LJN)

Marc Mero (bendem)

British Bulldog (bend em)

Jakks:

Stone Cold Steve Austin (4 versions including speical one for ordering a PPV)

Vince Mcmahon (same as the sp. STSA)

The rock

Triple H (DX, 2 newer versons)

Rikishi

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg

X-Pac

The Unertaker (4, purple gloves, evil UT, biker, recent)

Kane

Big show

Droz

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Edge

D'lo Brown

Goldust

British Bulldog

The Patriot

Gangrel

Kurt Angle (woooooo!)

Chris Jericho

Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley

WCW:

Sting (w/ belt)

Ric Flair (w/ belt)

Barry Windham

Sid Vicious

Sting (recent crow look)

Goldberg

Chris Jericho

Hulk Hogan

Guest Mark4steamboat

Whoa good collection.

I have every Galoob released in the states.

about 50-70 hasbros(i was 4 and mom would be 2 or 3 a week)

I had the galoob ring and the hasbro ring. i have had all other rings since except the monster rings. My jakks collectiong is limited to about 15-20. I have all mine packed up and im thinking of auctioning them on eBay. But i prolly wont for sentimental purposes.

Guest dreamer420

I liked the LJN (?) ones the best.  They were pretty tall and I used to have Hogan, Andre, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Strike Force, and almost every major star from 1987-1988.  Sadly my old man threw those out a long time ago.

I have a collection of ECW toys now.  I have two Tommy Dreamers (different shirts), two Bubba's, D-Von, Candido, New Jack, Sandman, Lance Storm (2, 1 in packaging still), Taz, RVD, Justin Credible.  They are pretty cool figures too.

Guest dreamer420

I liked the LJN (?) ones the best.  They were pretty tall and I used to have Hogan, Andre, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Strike Force, and almost every major star from 1987-1988.  Sadly my old man threw those out a long time ago.

I have a collection of ECW toys now.  I have two Tommy Dreamers (different shirts), two Bubba's, D-Von, Candido, New Jack, Sandman, Lance Storm (2, 1 in packaging still), Taz, RVD, Justin Credible.  They are pretty cool figures too.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Yeah ECW figures rock and i have Taz, Dreamer, Sabu, and Candido. Ironically the Doller General in my hometown sells them for $2 a piece.

Guest Drury37

I have about the same collection as nWoScorpion,I loved the hasbro one's and I still sometimes pull them out and start a federation,but a few months in I usually give up with in a few weeks,I have had some good one's in the summer time but that's it.

Thanks.

Guest Tony149

I still have all my Hasbro's, Galoob (WCW) & Jakks action figures. I also still have the Jakks WWF monstor rings. I had the 1990 WCW ring and the 1995 WCW ring. I stopped playing with them around the time the first WWF video games started coming out in the late 1980s.

Guest Drury37

I like playing with them because it puts me incharge of what I want to do with the guys and storylines and all different stuff.

Thanks.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I gave away all of my 6'' figures to my little cousin a while ago. I believe I still have some of the 4.5'' figures floating around somewhere. I think those were the best because there were a lot of them with a decent amount of detail put into them. Some of the small toys that came with the cages and all that stuff (I'm talking about Jakks now) looked kind of cool, but I was past that age when that stuff came out. It's weird though, since I never thought I would outgrow that stuff, then girls came along and I didn't want to play with toys anymore.

Guest Drury37

oh ok,I am not sure if I will ever grow out of my toy age,I am 14 now,so I am figuring within the next couple of years it will happen but as for now I like girls but I also like to play with hasbro action figures and play video games.

Thanks.

Guest Tony149

I also never thought I would out-grow action figures. I remember my Dad telling me, "One day you'll out-grow that." He was right. It's good to be young and have fun.

Guest Drury37

Thank you Tony you just gave me an emotional lift on that I am not strange about not having a girlfriend.Actually tonight I ran into an incident that I think I blew it with a girl I have know my whole life.

Thanks.

Guest Drury37

You know I think of you fellow Smarks at like brothers we talk about wrestling and share each others thoughts and I think that's a pretty cool idea and most of us have no clue who each are,but we talk to each other like we have known each other all our life and I really like that.Tony do u want to here about how I might have blown it tonight?

Thanks.

Guest Tony149

I'm going to try to at least make this post kinda long, as my post count is kinda high and I don't want much attention from it. So yes, I would like to hear how you might have blown it.

Guest nWoScorpion

I miss playin with my Figures like I use to. Usually on a boring day i just whip em out and do like a royalrumble or survivor series setting, with double rings. (smackdown set & old jakks raw). I still try collecting them but now that they are imposibble to find(except on of course ebay or somethin) I try to keep them (hasbros) preserved as good as i can.

Favorite Match of the month: (lol)

War games:

Sid Vicious, Barry Windham, Ric Flair, Andre the Giant (didnt have another Horsemen, lol)

vs.

Hulk Hogan, Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Marty Janetty.

Guess who won? LOL.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Whoa another 14 year old in Drury. I concentrate on chicks mainly but i will never stop buying figures of eBay. Im not fond of video games however.

Guest Drury37

Mark4Steamboat why did you say who another 14 year old in Drury?Tony I will tell you the story later.

Thanks.

Guest HybridNetwork

Ah, memories. My brother actually had the very rare hasbro Yokozuna action figure at one point, until this former friend of his came over to the house and stole it (he was a friend at the time). I used to hold events as well with the figures, I always made Bret Hart world champion though, I don't think I ever had that little figure lose the strap. I remember having two Bret Hart hasbro figures, though. There was the original figure and then during the mid 90's (I think just before the switch to Jakks) they came out with a new tanned Bret Hart. You read this right, TANNED. Shocking, I know.

Guest nWoScorpion

MY World Champ was Always Sid Vicious or Hulk Hogan. Probably cause i was biast. I would job out AKeem & HJillbilly Jim alot, and hold all the WWF & WCW PPV's. (I LOVED RR, SSeries, Fall Brawl). Funny, I still collect them, and ironically enough, i still play with em. Ah the good ol' days.

Guest Drury37

Oh good I am not the only person who still plays with wrestling figures,good!!!

Thanks.

Guest HybridNetwork

I would for awhile use the same event names as the WWF/WCW PPVs, but soon I would create my own names. Oddly, I can't remember any of the names I used to call the events, it's been about 5 years since I actually took the time to put together one of these events. Every once in awhile I do work a match between two figures but it's not very often.

Guest nWoScorpion

Ever heard how You feel the age you act? well by playing with these, they make me like a little kid again that just went into a Toys R' Us or KB toy Store. Its a shame they stoped using Hasbro, cause now the figures look like midgets. On another note, id use my Street Fighters & GI Joes as the midget superstars. lol. I feel so stupid now.

Guest HybridNetwork

I actually gave my Terminator action figure a strong I/C Title run. Everyone put him over: Perfect, Michaels (Rockers Figure), Virgil, UnderTaker, they all put him over. And Arnold deserved every bit of the push too. Das is good, yah?

Guest nWoScorpion

My Tag Team champions were 90% of the time were a combination of the Horsemen. For my 2nd Ric Flair, i painted his hair black and used him as tully Blanchard (lol), otherwise Champs were Twin towers or Rockers. I remember i broke my HBK so Marty went it alone vs. the head shrinkersand won with a sweep sunset splash. I could never do it good again. IC Champ was usually Randy Savage or Ultimate Warrior.

Guest Drury37

My Tag Team Champions were usually L.O.D.,the Hart Foundation,Demolition,Money Inc. or Piper and Virgil.My World Champion was usually Hogan,Flair,Bret Hart or Warrior and my IC Champion was usually Piper,Mountie,Perfect,Big Bossman or Bret Hart!!!

Thanks.

Guest nWoScorpion

Makes me go on ebay and buy some of the figures i dont have. LOL. I need Lex Luger or Ludvig Borga. Does ANYONE have that figure of him? Im not even 100% they made it, but thiers always a chance.

Guest nWoScorpion

Makes me go on ebay and buy some of the figures i dont have. LOL. I need Lex Luger or Ludvig Borga. Does ANYONE have that figure of him? Im not even 100% they made it, but thiers always a chance.

Guest Drury37

They made both Borga and Luger,I have Luger but it's the Narcasists(it's all they made)but not Borga.I still play with my figures so I'm not trading!!!

Thanks.

Guest AM The Kid

I have soooo many figures and lots of collectible ones also. I just baught two the other day.