TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

Don Harris/Slim J

Guest Nevermortal

What the hell was wrong with Don Harris tonight?

As soon as he comes out, I see that he has a gigantic Nazi Symbol on his shirt.

This one: ss-bolts.gif

I'm not jewish, but if someone Jewish tuned in tonight and saw that, I could see where they might get offended. Who actually cleared him to wear that?

Also, who the fuck is Slim J? He looks like he's about 16 years old, which would explain his frequent crotch grabbing. Oh well, he was in the Match of the Night, although Shark Boy Sucks the Meat Missile Bad.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

I-like-Slim-Shady.

I-look-forward-to-seeing-him-wrestle-again.

Shark-Boy-sucks.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Yeah, I saw that on Harris' shirt as well...and it's not like there was a "KI" to the right of it to make it acceptable (since the S's in KISS's logo resemble the SS logo).

Slim J REALLY impressed me...only thing I didn't like was his moonsault from the top, but that's because he almost bonked his head on the apron.

Guest ShooterJay

As somone who studied the Holocaust exhaustively in school, I have never seen that symbol before, what is it?

Slim J isn't a bad worker, he just makes me feel old. How do these kids' parents let them wrestle so young?

For cryin' out loud, I'm lucky if I'll be even able to start training at 22 (when I graduate college) and that's still a long time away. Isn't it like $2000 or something for a decent training school?

Guest gangsteruwa

SS stands for Schutzstaffel. They were basically high ranking police. The head of the SS was Heinrich Himmler. Their jobs ranged from gathering the the undesirable population (jews, blacks, homosexuals, gypsees, basically all non-"aryans"), performing secret tests on people, experimenting with the supernatural, extermination, and just being all around close minded facist assholes.

As for Slim J, I thought he was a pretty good worker, but he grabbed his crotch way too much. I do like spotfest so that match was great to me.

Guest nl5xsk1
SS stands for Schutzstaffel. They were basically high ranking police. The head of the SS was Heinrich Himmler. Their jobs ranged from gathering the the undesirable population (jews, blacks, homosexuals, gypsees, basically all non-"aryans"), performing secret tests on people, experimenting with the supernatural, extermination, and just being all around close minded facist assholes.

Very good answer ... basically beat me to the punch by responding first.

I think that the SS (I can't make it in the jagged way like how it was attached) doesn't always necessarily mean anything "nazi" anymor, but is - like the iron cross - used by racists so much still that it's forever linked with white supremacy.

Guest Indy

I liked Slim J, he makes me feel pathetic. The grabbing crotch thing is based on his Eminem gimmick

Guest Vyce

Yes, HHH uses the iron cross. He's used it for a LONG time. At times I've wondered how it is he's gotten away with doing so without someone complaining, but then I remember who comprises the average WWE fanbase, and I realize that the majority of those individuals probably don't know world events from 5 years ago, let alone the significance of the Holocaust or the symbols used during that point in time.

Guest Blue Bacchus

Considering that the 'Iron Cross' was extensivly used during WWI not WWII as the symbol for Germany, I dont find it offensive at all. I do however find HHH to be offensive :lol: jk