Guest cabbageboy Posted August 16, 2002 Report Posted August 16, 2002 Well if WWE is currently the 2002 version of 1995, then I guess Brock (Diesel) holds the title till S. Series, then jobs to Angle (Bret). Then Angle looks ineffectual in a feud with UT before jobbing to RVD (Michaels) in the iron man match.
Guest Austin3164life Posted August 16, 2002 Report Posted August 16, 2002 I truly believe Angle will win at Survivor Series (or sooner, depending if Brock bombs), and then hold it until WM, to a Rising RVD ME'er. What a fitting way to cap of WM 19.
Guest bps "The Truth" 21 Posted August 16, 2002 Report Posted August 16, 2002 But it will be Edge, not RVD that gets that win.
Guest RicFlairGlory Posted August 16, 2002 Report Posted August 16, 2002 But it will be Edge, not RVD that gets that win. *shudders* For the love of god no...
Guest cabbageboy Posted August 16, 2002 Report Posted August 16, 2002 Nah, Edge is nowhere near ready to main event. Edge is in the perilous Jericho position in that he is considered a little above the IC title (he's held it already) and yet isn't a real viable world title contender. To main event he needs to take himself and his opponents more seriously. I've heard they are planning Angle/Brock for WM, but I'm not sure about if it will be for the title or just an amateur champ vs. amateur champ type deal. I hope to god that isn't the main of WM, because I don't think it will draw a dime.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now