TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kelloggs

Slightly edited match ending

Guest kelloggs

This is the slightly edited ending of the main event that I meant to get done. Only I was an idiot and didn't tell Spike until REALLY late. When we planned everything out I forgot to set that part up. The only difference is that Matt hits me with the title belt by mistake. Sorry for the mix up folks and hopefully this'll clear some things up. I tried to rush it in at the last second but I suck so...yeah...read it

--------------

Y2K points up, and all the sWo members, minus MVS look up at the top of the truck, as ‘Hollywood’ Spike Jenkins moonsaults off of it, landing onto all the members of the sWo, knocking them all over.

“Spike just took all of the sWo, except for Mike, with a moonsault off the top of the truck.”

“These two are really going at it. Tooth and Nail.”

“MAK!!! YOU CAN’T LOSE THE TITLE TO HIM!!!”

Spike rises to his knees, and crawls to Mak, and lays on top of him, as the referee, who has followed them the whole match, dives into position.

O

N

E!

“OOOOONNNNNEEEEE!” screams the crowd. Matt Myers looks up, as he sees that his partner, and world champion is being pinned! He stumbles to his knees…

“HE IS GONNA DO IT AGAIN! NEW WORLD CHAMPION!” Edwin screams.

“NOOOOOOOOOO” The Suicide King screams at the top of his lungs…

T

W

O!

“TTTTTWWWWWOOOOO!” yells the hot crowd in anticipation. Matt Myers is close…so close…he jumps into the air…

“ONE MORE! HE IS GOING TO PIN MAK ONCE AGAIN,” Axis screams.

T

H

R

E

E!

“TTTTTHHHHHRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” goes the elated crowd as Matt Myers drops on top of Spike Jenkins with his elbow…but was it in time?!

“NOT AGAIN. DEAR GOD NOT AGAIN” The Suicide King screams.

“What happened?! Did he win?!” Axis says.

The referee gets to his feet, and yells out…

“TWO!!!!!!”

“Myers finally stopped the count. Dear God, that was too close.” Says an out of breath King.

“If it wasn’t for Matt, Spike would be the world champion right now.”

“He had Mak pinned for the second time.”

“Then why isn’t he world champion if he had Mak pinned?”

“Because the sWo had to help their world champion.”

Spike crawls off of Mak, and the rest of the members of the sWo, except for Mak, who is still down, circle around Spike, kicking him on the ground.

“Why do the sWo have to interfere?”

“Because it’s only right for what happened in that Cheer’s bar….”

“Maybe we should never mention that again…”

“Your probably right..”

The sWo continues there beat down on Spike, but from out of nowhere, Thor runs out from behind them, and nails Y2K in the back of the head, with a right hand. The sWo leave Spike, and go to fight Thor, but Thor fights them off.

“Thor is saving Spike!”

“Thor isn’t a superhero! Well, he kind of is…but…ahh you know what I mean.” Says the confused King.

“Thor was in that six man tag last week, where Spike first pinned Mak.” Axis points out.

“Yeah, Spike pinned Mak, IN A FLUKE. We All Know.”

Thor fights off the sWo members, and comes face to face with the world champ. Meanwhile Matt Myers stealthy comes up from behind him, with the SJL World Title over his head, ready to strike it down across Thor head. Thor quickly turns around and sidesteps, Matt Myers can only look on in horror as Mak is dead lying on his back.

"MYERS HIT FRANCIS BY MISTAKE!"

Thor smirks and nails Matt with a stiff punch to the head which forces him to drop the belt and drops him on his back with a surprisingly quick big boot to the face. Thor finally ready to get his revenge on the Franchise, whose small cut from early is now busted wide open, picks up the current World champion and kicks Mak in the gut to the point of almost knocking him over. Thor pulls Mak in between his legs, and wraps his arms around Mak’s waist.

“Ragnorak to Mak! On the concrete floor!” says an excited Axis

“MAK, NOOOOOOOO”

--

Before Thor can lift Mak up, the World Title is slammed across Thor’s face, knocking him to the floor, unconscious. Mak falls over, as the camera goes to the person holding the world title….

“HOLLYWOOD” SPIKE JENKINS!!!!!!

“OH MY GOD, WHAT IS GOING ON?” screams Edwin

“What the…”

“Spike just nailed Thor with the world title…”

The sWo members, Fugue, Matt Myers, and Y2K circle around Thor, kicking him, as Spike pulls Mak to his feet.

“Fans, We are out of time. After a crazy Falls Count Anywhere Match between Spike Jenkins, and Mak Francis for the Junior League World Championship, and a crazy ending to match. What is going to happen next with Spike Jenkins, Thor, CIA, and the sWo? Stay tuned for Crimson, to find out what will happen next!” says an enthusiastic, but shocked Edwin.

The screen fades to black, as the sWo continue there beat down on Thor, while Mak and Spike look on.

Sign in to follow this