TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, August 22nd

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, August 22nd

Due Date: 3PM EST

Arena: THE GUND ARENA~! Cleveland, Ohio.

I'm all over it. Send everything to me, HVilleThugg...yeah, that sounds about right.

SINGLES MATCH

Cutthroat vs. Kamikaze

- Ah, the problems with having 10 people. They fight... Yeah.

- Match Description: Standard.

- Word Limit: 3000

- Send to 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES NON TITLE MATCH

Fugue vs. Matt Myers

- Matt Myer's first match in, uh, a week or so is against the current European champ, Fugue. Was Matt's hit on Mak an accident? Or will Mak order fellow sWo member to DESTROY~! him? Hmm...

- Match Description: Standard.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To Longdogger_Pete

CAGE MATCH

Insane Luchador vs. Jacob Helmsley

- Nothing like random stipulations to break up the SINGLES MATCH topics. Here two JL veterans will collide in order to gain a possible shot at the World title in the near future.

- Match Description: First person to score a fall in the cage wins!

- Word Limit: 5000

- Send To HVilleThugg

MAIN EVENT

#1 CONTENDERSHIP ELIMINATION MATCH

C.I.A. vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Thor

Special Referee: Mak Francis

- The three top faces, thanks to the converted MVS, in the fed will face off in a battle to determine the #1 contendership. But, will all men be able to put aside their hatred of Mak for long enough to fight? Or will this be a three way DQ? Or will Mak just be a bitch and not count anyone? Mak, no need to write.

- Match Description: Standard match, with DQs, countouts in effect. Once a man is pinned he must leave return to the backstage area.

- Word Limit: 7000

- Send To Edwin MacPhisto

Was the person who asked not to be booked Manson or Spike? I deleted the PM by accident :( Regardless, both will be unbooked.

Guys, we have 10 people that are active, with a few being iffy. This makes booking extremely difficult, especially when I accidently delete a PM from a guy asking not to be booked. The JL is about to die. We DESPERATELY need recruiting, and we need it NOW. There will be no bumpees this month - though only partially because of numbers. If you know anyone interested in this place, get them here. At this stage, the JL will be able to survive one more bump. IF we're lucky. At two, there's no hope.

Guest hhh6294

Gund... Gund... hrm... have we been there before?

Cage... steel... pipe... = 0\/\//\/z|/\/G

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

...wow...this card REALLY shows how like...dead the JL is becoming...people! TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT LIKE WRESTLING TO JOIN, AND NOW. Thor, get that friend of yours that was going to join, and get him to join...NOW. DO NOT be embarrassed to ask people to join, ASK EVERYONE. We need another post on the wrestling board...hell, ALL of the wrestling boards...think about it, if you, as JL'ers, let the JL die, you will be pushed into the WF as neverending jobbers. We NEED new people, so GET them. And FAST.

-Taylor "Still Kinda Cares About the JL" Thompson

Guest KingOfOldSchool

That was me that asked to be unbooked, Crusen.

Everything is taken care of now though, so I'll be available for the next show. Woulda told you sooner, but I just got back home after being out longer than expected.

Guest -Cutthroat-

Eh, I wasn't to be booked but I don't want to see the fed die...I'll write...

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I asked to be unbooked too. Fucking computers...

- 'Hollywood' Spike 'Really Not Here' Jenkins

Guest HVilleThugg

I'm going to let all the current JLers know right now...and we're not trying to be mean, but you really can't ask for shows off right now unless it's an absolute emergency. We dont' care if the match is crap, we just need to book everyone as much as possible, because if 2 or 3 people ask for the show off, we might as well not even have a show because it's only gonna have like 6 or 7 people on it. See what I'm saying...so, really consider that when you're asking for a show off.

Da "concerned" H

Guest HVilleThugg

The WF was dying at the time, and it was necessary to get more people up there. If there's no WF...then what is the JL? The junior league of what?

Da "can you dig it suckaaaaa" H

Guest kelloggs

Good card for what we've got...and that ain't much...

W00t at a show off. I'll right me a promo and I can also help if people need motivation in the form of AIM warnings, so yeah.

And i STILL can't believe TNT is marking...

M. "A tad bummed out" Francis

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
How come TNT gets to mark?

I asked too!!

...because I've beaten you on 4 seperate occasions? :D

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oops. I forgot to tell you all--I'm going to be driving to Virginia Thursday and Friday, so no match-marking for me. If someone else could jump in and take it, I'd be grateful.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Go for it, Rob. We'd love to have you and your frickin' scary demonic oompa-loompaesque avatar.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Bah...I found out today, that I have to leave tomorrow [Thursday] at around 11 Pacific time, in order to go to Santa Barbera, and celebrate my Dad's birthday. This has been a tough year for him, as he's still recovering from cancer, and I have to be there...

Well...Cutthroat, Kamikaze, if you could get your matches in tonight, or REALLY early tomorrow, that'd be great, and I'll be able to mark them. Otherwise, I'll have to have someone cover for me [it's a CUTTHROAT match, how hard can it be?] Bah, I'm really upset, as this is my first time to mark...and I suddenly find out I'm going out of town for a week. Well, if you guys CAN get them early, great, if not...uh...that's...bad...

Anyone feel like marking a Cutthroat match? 3000 words? No? Blast...whatever, I'll figure something out.

-Taylor "Bah, Sorry" Thompson

EDIT: If Tod wants to, go ahead and let him mark. I CAN mark if you need me to starting again in a few shows though...'cause I really want to, but then this came up. So bah. Sorry again.

Guest Tod deKindes

I'll do it, no sweat.

I'll even put my intense annoyance with Cutthroat aside for this one.

Guest Renegade
I'll do it, no sweat.

I'll even put my intense annoyance with Cutthroat aside for this one.

Tod we both know that cannot be possible :D

Guest Tod deKindes

I'm serious. I wanna see for myself how he writes.

THEN, I'll pass judgment. ^_^

Guest ScorpionDanceofDeath

How about I send my match to both of you? I usually ask my markers for comments on how I'm doing, and coming from two people, that'd just be awesome. I'll be done later tonight.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
How about I send my match to both of you? I usually ask my markers for comments on how I'm doing, and coming from two people, that'd just be awesome. I'll be done later tonight.

If you finish tonight, I will be marking.

If you finish tomorrow, Tod most likely will be marking.

Please, if you can, try to finish tonight, I MIGHT not be going afterall, it's really 50/50 at this point, but TRY.

Cutthroat, how's your match, or lack thereof, coming?

And Kamikaze, when I mark, I comment on the matches, giving you advice is my pleasure...just finish the match chop chop! :D

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Meh, turns out I'm not leaving...send matches this way...CT, are you no-showing?

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok.....here comes the decree from on high.

Send the main event to me, HVilleThugg. Do it or die! Tod, I know you wanted to mark it, but it's better if I take it. If you want to talk about it, catch me on AIM at HVilleThugg. Get those main events to ME....or die a horrible Cutthroat related death.

Da "do it....do it NOW!!" H

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Ok.....here comes the decree from on high.

Send the main event to me, HVilleThugg. Do it or die! Tod, I know you wanted to mark it, but it's better if I take it. If you want to talk about it, catch me on AIM at HVilleThugg. Get those main events to ME....or die a horrible Cutthroat related death.

Da "do it....do it NOW!!" H

Meh. No need Thugg, my dad's not feeling too well, which is bad, but consequently we won't be going, which is good. So I'll mark the opener, I already have Kamikaze's match...is Cutthroat showing up?

Guest HVilleThugg

You never know with Cutthroat. If it's past the deadline, feel free to job him.

Brimestone...you should PM Crusen about getting back in. Do it soon!!

Da "coming out of the woodwork" H

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
You never know with Cutthroat. If it's past the deadline, feel free to job him.

Brimestone...you should PM Crusen about getting back in. Do it soon!!

Da "coming out of the woodwork" H

Well, I guess CT no-showed...I'll turn in Kamikaze's match...can I write a short segment where Cutthroat dies or something? :D

-Taylor "Puh-leeze?" Thompson

Sign in to follow this