TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SWF vs. WWE

Guest Insanityman

I'm bored and it's the last day of summer so *shrugs*.

FIRST FALL WINS MATCH

Cutthroat vs Shockmaster vs Test

Result: Well Shockmaster tripped and crashed down the aisle and he was knocked out, while CT and Test had a few minutes of generic wrestling. CT goes for a flying crossbody that was caught by Test who hits a powerslam and pulls him up hitting a big boot. Pinfall for the win. Afterwards he choked CT out with the Canadian flag pole. Rating: Dud. It would of been fun to see CT be choked out if it didn't happen so often.

SINGLES MATCH

Lucky's corpse vs Mark Henry

Results: Besides the disgusting ordor that couldn't be identify as Mark or Lucky they ref called it a DQ. Rating: Dud.

NO DQ MATCH

Jay Dawg vs Steven Richards

Results: Finally a good match, after some awesome spots Jay Dawg puts the ex ECW star away with a Tombstone from the apron to the outside through a table. Rating: *** 3/4 It was way more entertaining than the actual wrestling quality.

SUBMISSION MATCH

Renegade vs Lance Storm

Results: Nothing too new here, but the generic wrestling was done with superb talent and then Renegade reverses a vertical suplex to a Renebreak in air. That was awesome, he locks in the Rage and ref does the "I'll drop your hand three times and stuff" routine which gives the R man the win. Rating: **** Great stuff here and that ending rocked.

HARDCORE GAUNLET MATCH

Grimedogg vs Raven (in his prime) vs Ryhno vs Justin Incredible vs Mick Foley (surprise entry)

Result: After shitting my pants for Mick Foley to run in and after a complete and utter bloodbath Grimedogg misses his gore (Final Fantasy) and goes through a table propped agaisnt the turnbuckle. Mick runs forwards and goes for the reverse DDT by a conviently placed ring bell but he slips out and Grimedogg hits an Inverted DDT. Afterwards he stacks two tables and leaps out to hit him in a generic dive but Mick rolls away as Dogg crunches through. Mick then hits the pin. Rating: **** Very entertaining and a fun ending to watch.

LAST MAN STANDING(Without a heart attack)

Ric Flair vs Simon Flare

Results: After a grueling match with some great wrestling Simon topples the other Living Legend with hitting a monkey flip from the ring to the outside. Results: *** 3/4 Yes, it was a great match but it wasn't anything to miss... besides seeing Flair nearly die from that bump, which was scary.

CRUISER TITLE MATCH TLC Match

ELM vs Rey vs Jamie vs IL

Results: After thirty minutes of complete, sheer cruiserwieght ELM hit a Shogun Moonsault off one ladder through a table to Jamie. Insane Luchador then got hurricanarana'ed by Rey off the top of the ladder as Mysterio then climbed back up as he grabbed the cruiser title. Rating: ****

SWF WORLD TITLE IRONMAN MATCH

Chris Jericho vs HVT vs Edwin vs The Rock

Results: After the score was Jericho-2, HVT-3, Edwin-2, and the Rock-1, with the last five minutes the heat was turned up. Edwin suddenly hits the Spinal tap and ties with HVT as Jericho hits a roll-up on the Rock. The three tied it ends with ending missing the encore cross (it was slipped out of) and then he whirls around. He then quickly hits the Untamed and wins in the last few minutes. Rating: ***** Superb match!

Look for even more later.

Guest Grand Slam
YOU WERE MY IDOL BUT NOW I TURNED EVIL

Suicide King vs Shawn Michaels

Results: Nearly ten minutes of great wrestling and Shawn hits his Sweet Chin Music for the three count. Rating **** 1/2

Only ten minutes?? No, no , no... this has to be epic!! As long as this is a fantasy booking thread, we can book HBK in his prime. I see at least 30 minutes of incredible, high-impact wrestling with reversals and great spots building to a 10 minute climax. Finishers are thrown around, both men are barely able to move... King almost gets off an Ante Up, but Shawn slips away, spins on his heel and just kills King with a Sweet Chin Music for the duke!!

Do I think King would do the job for HBK? Oh Hell yeah!!!

BTW, one more match occured to me...

The SWF Kliq (Suicide King, Edwin MacPhisto, H-Ville Thugg, "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens and X) v. The WWE Clique (Shawn Micheals, Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and X-Pac)

Ok, two more...

And this one is all for me...

No DQ 60 minute iron man match

"Grand Slam" Mark Stevens v. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Bret was my favorite wrestler as a kid... this would be a real dream come true... ::sigh::

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue
uh, how about Annie E v. Bradshaw for the right to design the Hardcore Belt...

::kills Bradshaw with a Kendo Stick::

Texas Flag? TEXAS FLAG??? Eat this motherfucker!

::spears Bradshaw's head with the stick::

-Annie

Using my near-superhuman power of inferring, it appears that Annie does not like Texas, or perhaps people from Texas, or just Bradshaw, but I'm going for the first one (Though I could be wrong, as I usually am about everything.). That displeases me, for I lived in Texas for quite some time, and, though I live in Mississippi, I consider Texas my home. And if Annie dislikes Texas/people from there, and not just Bradshaw, that pretty much kills any chance (Though I kinda doubt there ever was a chance) of Annie having sex with me. Or something...I shall go now.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

THE DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME MATCH:

Chris Wilson vs. Ric Flair

It would be regular rules, but have an extremely bumbling, tricked easily and dumb official. Bonus points if you can win using the ropes, after a foreign object, after a low blow or by some form of outside interference.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

I just thought of one:

G.O.A.T. vs. Nervous Sheep vs. Grimedogg vs. Exploding Chicken vs. Jay Dawg vs. Extreme Hound vs. Rhino vs. Henry O. Godwin (HOG) vs. Phineas I. Godwin (PIG) vs. Junkyard Dog vs. Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat vs. Every other animal-named or nick-named wrestler ever for the coveted Barnyard Title, or something...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Barnyard Title?

You could throw Cutthroat into that match, just for the hell of it...

Guest chirs3
THE DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME MATCH:

Chris Wilson vs. Ric Flair

It would be regular rules, but have an extremely bumbling, tricked easily and dumb official. Bonus points if you can win using the ropes, after a foreign object, after a low blow or by some form of outside interference.

Best. Match. Ever.

Guest Muzz

You know you'd win that Crusen, the Pepsi Max angle was the best thing ever. Bull has... Well... he wears black.

Guest redbaron51

Xero vs Christian

since both of these men are good in tag matches but lack in one on one matches it makes it a bit easier

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

'Hollywood' Spike Jenkins vs. Eddie Gurerrero in a Ladder Bong/Pain Killers match.

Ladder spots all around, and ends with Eddie getting the bong and the bag of pain killers, and me and him just ~ Going All Out ~

I Cant Feel My Fingers