TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

Advertising

Guest converge241

and its the 9.95 charge for previous shows on my bill. They put so much crap in my AT&T broadband bills with ads for the worst movies and all in flyers or on the back of the bill itself but no NWA. I know the company is busy and all but the cable company themselves is putting these ads in their font on the bills so where is any mention of TNA? I mean they know it exists BECAUSE I GET BILLED FOR IT!!!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I know they exist because of the internet...

and the near 40 dollars in charges on my bill.

But that's it.

Guest converge241

i think i buy into the conspiracy theories somewhat, like in demand is just waiting for them to fall on their ass to collect all revenue. Sure it doesnt make sense because they could make more money in the long run...but it doesnt make sense for them to not advertise on their own either so its not that crazy.

never on the PPV preview channel either, and thats something in demand puts together themselves, they could easily edit old footage (because they hold airing rights to it for a certain amount of time) and just have plugs for it.. they do it for every movie, nascar, UFC, concerts and they are all in house produced, i.e. not from the movie studio, concert promoters.

Guest swan

They advertise on the Bob and Tom radio show which is syndicated throughout the US. I also see advertisement on our TV Guide channel and during Smackdown and a local indie TV show.

Guest converge241

i know they do advertising per se..but where is the (easiest to get) widespread cable advertising? In demand should be taking care of that. its good to know its on a TV guide channel though, but it should be all over the place in the cable world

Guest Jobber of the Week

Their advertisments appear with the WWE PPVs and the UFC fights and so on @ DirecTV's PPV advert title. It happens every 15 minutes or so in the "Special Events" section. Although CRZ's provider still gives him the "One month ago we launched TNA!!" advert, there's a new one here on DirecTV.