Guest The Superstar Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 I think you'll like this one.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Damn... I've never seen that one before... did that slip through the cracks? Because if so, I've gotta check this guy's other auctions to see if he has one of the awesome Raven shirts that slipped through.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Here's another one, not of Regal though... Man, talk about your instantly outdated shirts... who would even remember such an archaic reference? Is it really worth making a shirt over?
Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Man, this is one ugly Kurt Angle shirt. Too bad most non-WWE produced t-shirts seem to be like that. Always some old/ugly picture of the wrestler on the front, with some lame design/saying on the back. ... Bring on the hurt, Kurt~! That Regal one is an exception, though.
Guest bob_barron Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Oh. my. God!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so buying that- But I'm moving Monday so I don't know if I can
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Oh. my. God!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so buying that- But I'm moving Monday so I don't know if I can Why not just have them ship it to your new address?
Guest bob_barron Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 I'll probably buy it- Superstar- YOU REEK OF AWESOMENESS!
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Man, this is one ugly Kurt Angle shirt. Too bad most non-WWE produced t-shirts seem to be like that. Always some old/ugly picture of the wrestler on the front, with some lame design/saying on the back. ... Bring on the hurt, Kurt~! That Regal one is an exception, though. Don't say that without seeing this one. Sure, it's not WWE related, but it's still an awful photo for a shirt... DEMON EYES! HE'S THE DEVIL I SAY!
Guest claydude14 Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 all those shirts off that 1wrestlingshop deal
Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Man, this is one ugly Kurt Angle shirt. Too bad most non-WWE produced t-shirts seem to be like that. Always some old/ugly picture of the wrestler on the front, with some lame design/saying on the back. ... Bring on the hurt, Kurt~! That Regal one is an exception, though. Don't say that without seeing this one. Sure, it's not WWE related, but it's still an awful photo for a shirt... DEMON EYES! HE'S THE DEVIL I SAY! If I had cash to waste, I would *so* buy that. It's strange, but alluring...
Guest bob_barron Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 READ BELOW!!!!!!!!! Congratulations wnyxmcneal! The following eBay item was purchased instantly using Buy It Now. Item Item Price Qty WILLIAM REGAL - WWE T-Shirt Large *NEW wwf #1852387042 $12.00* 1 (see full details below) *not including shipping charges
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 Man, this is one ugly Kurt Angle shirt. Too bad most non-WWE produced t-shirts seem to be like that. Always some old/ugly picture of the wrestler on the front, with some lame design/saying on the back. ... Bring on the hurt, Kurt~! That Regal one is an exception, though. Don't say that without seeing this one. Sure, it's not WWE related, but it's still an awful photo for a shirt... DEMON EYES! HE'S THE DEVIL I SAY! If I had cash to waste, I would *so* buy that. It's strange, but alluring... Congrats on winning the shirt bob... ummm, assuming that's your eBay account and you didn't hax0r the real winner's account out of rage
Guest bob_barron Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 The people who watch NewsRadio will know that's my ebay name
Guest Kotzenjunge Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 I hate to throw things off, but where are your video reviews? Are they on some section I'm not aware of? Yes, I'm looking forward THAT MUCH to seeing "fo sheez" in a review that I'm actually wondering what's taking so long. Fo sheez, Kotzenjunge
Guest bob_barron Posted August 25, 2002 Report Posted August 25, 2002 They're at 411- I gotta send them in and when they are published I'll let ya know
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now