TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Low Ki

Guest razazteca

I was watching some of his matches well week 4 to be exact and was wondering how many of those Dragon moves does Low Ki use? The ones that I can remember the names of are:

The Dragon Wing Span - the suplex into a submission move, not sure of the exact name, Mike Tenay used

Dragon Clutch - the Dragon Sleeper in a Camel Clutch sitting position, ouch

I seen 2 other Dragon Sleeper moves one on the ropes where he locks a body scissors just like Tajiri does the Tranjula, and the one while sitting on the turnbuckle falling back into a Tree of Whoa.

Just wondering how many of these Dragon moves does Low Ki have?

The Dragon Wing Span - the suplex into a submission move, not sure of the exact name, Mike Tenay used

Dragon Clutch - the Dragon Sleeper in a Camel Clutch sitting position, ouch

I seen 2 other Dragon Sleeper moves one on the ropes where he locks a body scissors just like Tajiri does the Tranjula, and the one while sitting on the turnbuckle falling back into a Tree of Whoa.

Just wondering how many of these Dragon moves does Low Ki have?

The Dragon Wing Span - I've never heard of that one before....maybe you're talking about the snap suplex into the Dragon Clutch.

The Dragon Clutch you've already covered.

The "Tarantula" style Dragon Clutch that you mentioned is called The Bite of the Dragon, which I've never seen 'Ki bust out until TNA, which is odd because I've followed his career for quite a while now.

The upside down Dragon Clutch that he applies off the top rope, Tenay calls the Hanging Dragon.

The cartwheel kick that he does is called the Tidal Crush, no Dragon move there.

Dames - Ki