TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

The One And Only Summerslam Thread

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Does anyone else think Bookdust will win..just to give the Island Boys a team people care about to beat?

*-_-*

Guest AndrewTS
Then HHH starts a "legend-killer" gimmick.

Oh, great...then they'll probably have Warrior come back for another run. So HHH can get that job back. =P

Guest jester
Does anyone else think Bookdust will win..just to give the Island Boys a team people care about to beat?

*-_-*

They're my pick to win. A feud between Bookdust and the Islander Boys would make sense, Goldie would want revenge for Minidust.

Gasp, WWE couldn't be thinking ahead on something, could they?!

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Though..in that respect..

Bringing Team Canada to Raw was just an excuse to give two new Hosses belts. I don't know if I can buy that.

Guest Downhome

I agree, I feel if Strom/Christian loose those straps already, it'll hurt the group. Though they need a belt, so I suppose it's Test's turn...

...could we see him feud for the IC title, or *gasp*, the Undisputed Title!? :o :o :o

Guest jester

Oh, great...then they'll probably have Warrior come back for another run. So HHH can get that job back. =P

And they're talking to Randy Savage, too...

Thankfully, I don't think we have to worry about Warrior coming back. The guy believes his own press releases and would never cooperate with anything that required him to lay down. Plus he'll want way too much money and input into booking.

Guest Downhome

Thankfully, I don't think we have to worry about Warrior coming back. The guy believes his own press releases and would never cooperate with anything that required him to lay down. Plus he'll want way too much money and input into booking.

He did come back to lay down for Hogan in WCW, sorta. If The Ultimate Warrior ever returned, I would of course mark out hearing his music, and then seeing him run down to the ring doing his thing, but it would end right there, as I HATE The Ultimate Warrior once he hits the mic, it makes me want to vomit.

Guest HartFan86

LOL, who knows. I'm @ My Dad's and I'll be watching to downstairs. I'm not sure if I'll be online or not to spam this thread...I'll find out soon enough.

Guest NazMistry

I've been pretty pessimistic about HHH/HBK, Rock/Brock and Taker/Test, but suddenly I feel really jacked for SummerSlam.

The last time I was this up for a SummerSlam was 1998 and the Highway To Hell/Ladder match combo.

Guest ISportsFan

What the holy crap is the Heat match?

Spike Dudley v. Stevie Richards? Where's my D'Lo v. Raven blowoff? What, they decided that UT v. Test can't be the only crappy match on the night?

Anyway, I'm off to a friend's house to see the show.

Jason

Guest Will Scarlet

I do not think BookDust will win. I feel that they keep saying that they undefeated because they will have them job to the Canadians, so the Canadians can say they were the first to beat BookDust. Of course, I could be wrong.

Guest AndrewTS

He did come back to lay down for Hogan in WCW, sorta. If The Ultimate Warrior ever returned, I would of course mark out hearing his music, and then seeing him run down to the ring doing his thing, but it would end right there, as I HATE The Ultimate Warrior once he hits the mic, it makes me want to vomit.

Yeah, the WCW sting was what I was referring to. But Warrior at this point probably would blow up after running to the ring and shaking the crap out of the ropes.

Guest Brian

Or just so it seems that BookerDust will win, and than when Test interferes it will seem like that's the only way they could win.

Guest HartFan86

The set just looks like the SD set except altered and it has the Big Summerslam "S"

Guest Will Scarlet

I am not a big fan of Terri, but she looked nice in that outfit. It is also always good to see Bischoff on my TV.

Guest Downhome

I hate how WWE get's me pumped up for stuff that I deemed as nothing short of a failure, damn. Now my hopes are all up once again for this show!

Guest Downhome
...Goober? :(

"And I just realized I'm positing in the wrong thread. D'OH!"

Yes, a goober. :P :D :P

Guest HartFan86

Meh got confused when that guy started talking about the Rocky Sucks chant. I thought I was in this thread. AHHHH

Guest Shanghai Kid 2002

That video package was excellent! It's on par with the Rock/Austin one from Wrestlemania 17. If that doesn't hype you up for Summerslam, than nothing will. Even Coach and D-lo are saying this Summerslam has a Wrestlemania feel and could be the greatest event ever.

Guest TheHulkster

I don't care. I'm pumped for HBK-Hunter. I haven't wanted to see a match like this since Rock Vs Hogan. So sue me, i'm a mark.