TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzz

Apocalypse Commentifications.

Guest Muzz

Holy crap... gotta read it all later.

But for now, comment on what you you've seen, great work all.

Die Lerrin!

Guest AnnieEclectic

..... That... was some weirded out stuff right there. And no one else has commented!!! I can't say stuff for it will spoil it! DAMMIT!

Although I'll say this, I thought for sure that the Annie/Silent 'match' was longer.....

Well, gotta modify my stats to reflect, strange ass ending to most, I can't BELIEVE who returned.... oh, and the end promo...... holy crap.

More to come when I won't be spoiling...

-Annie

Guest Perfect_Bo

I actually won...I actually won and now I get to face Wilson...My first PPV victory in a hot minute and I wrote my ass off.

Me happy...

Oh...and may I say that Creative Control rocks...Divefire baby

Bo

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

DIVEFIRE!#%#^!#%!%113530!

That is too cool....as for the rest...and what's coming? It's coming?

Great stuff from TNT and Frost on the Tag Title Match. The ending was a superb twist.

Yay Sacred!

Not really a match between Annie and Silent, but very well written regardless, and a nice bit of foreshadowing on what might be coming for Annie...

Terrific, Flesher. The history lesson at the end fit perfectly.

Whoo, Bo gets a shot at Wilson, eh? Very well earned, and it should result in another great match between the two.

Whee, I won!! ^_^

DIVEFIRE!!!!

Aww, where's the rest of the Ladder Match? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here!

Absolutely spectacular match from Edwin, and I'm still in a bit of shock from the angle developments afterwards. Whoo-ee...

Amazing show. Great job, everyone! ^_^

Guest Ace309

w00t, (Y), \m/ and so forth.

More comments when I'm not, like, in the university library.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn, yo! Just skimmed so far, but my favorite moments so far:

--Everyone beating the crap out of Flesher! Ahahaha, that was golden, every time! If we're looking at a Tod/Flesher/Frost three-way program, I'm so down.

--The fire still burns. HELL YEAH. Poor Thugg...

--I get to face ELM next? That is so totally sweet. It couldn't have been booked better--me versus the last active Carnie...booyah. That's gonna be so frickin' exciting.

Also: to give credit where credit is due, the promo after the main event was the joint work of Chris Raynor and Silent. You guys rule. Apocalypse indeed...

Also, I used my modly powers to edit in the finish of the retirement match. Show should be all set now.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Thanks for editing that in Edwin.

Good show.

The matches weren't quite up to the standard the last couple of PPVs have set, but the storyline developments were well handled and judging from people's responses provided some genuine surprises for once.

Felt like a good sportz entertainment type show, with a nice balance of good wrestling and storyline stuff. Not that I want every show to fall into the sportz entertainment type mold...but it's fun once in a while.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Jimmy = Edwin, Heat. Storyline and background has been growing for almost 2 months now, so lurking and popping in now and then might me kinda confusing. Zing.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Thoughts!

--TAG DUMPSTER ACTION~! First of all, the best name for Danny and Xero? X-Death, of course. Duh. Excellent match with a good split focus on wrestling and the gimmick, and a really solid job of making Danny and Xero gradually become the faces throughout. I also mark hard for Frost's commentary lines...there's something so efficient and yet witty about them. Good work bringing up the history and relationships between the M7 characters--I think we could stretch ourselves some real interesting singles matches for a while from these permutations. Some of the garbagey action actually near the dumpster was iffy, but man, Frost clobberin' folks with a VCR? Golden. Tremendously fun read, great balance of the stipulation, and good work putting everyone over. Xero sorta got the short end of the stick as the crazy bumpin' high-flyer, but everyone still came out looking pretty tough. How a dumpster lock fits in your pants, though, I will never know.

--Uh, why is Sacred not main eventing? That match was fricking great. Straight-up with little backstory, but ridiculously exciting. Crisp and concise, too--not too long, not too short, just right. Psychology that pays off big-time: all the working over Renegade's arm came together in that one awesome moment where he can't hit the Renebreak and the announcers have the epiphany, and then WHAM, Cruel Fate onto the steel, and it's over. Insanely hot finish there, a true mark-out moment.

--The Silent/Annie match was disappointing because I wanted a definite winner, but the action was sick, no-selltastic, and impressive, with our little 150-pound brawler kickin' some super-booty. If JD truly does have to leave, that sucks harder than ever, but perhaps the vacated title can be between these two in the rematch, or against JD in a hardcore elimination three-way.

--The hardcore title match was astoundingly violent, exciting as hell, and super-cool, but I did have a couple problems with the finish. Divefire's return was bomb-ass, but I felt it could have had more impact, or been bigger, and would have been made more impressive with him cutting a short promo explaining his actions afterwards. His motivation should be pretty clear to some of the vets, but I guess we have to wait for Storm for the reveal. I also was a bit disappointed that JD didn't actually score the clean win on Thugg after such an epic match...but I do like that JD couldn't beat Thugg just by fighting, and needed the thinking part of calling in Divefire to help, making more of a threat...I'm torn as to which approach I would have liked better. Altogether though, brutal as all get-out, and a bit spotty, but what spots they were. Really sets JD up as one of the top bad men in the fed, but if he has to go...suck.

Sidenote: with the recent returns of Bo and now Divefire, Creative Control really is shaping up to be the ultimate veteran's stable. All guys who've been around since almost the beginning, still kicking ass and still kicking names...it'll be very interesting to see how Divefire works with Stubby of all people, though.

That's as far as I've gotten so far. Comment, people--this is a very entertaining show.

Guest BA_Baracus

"More comments needed.

20 lashes for those who don't comment.

Mothernature says..."

Guest AnnieEclectic

Well

OW

I

OW

Thought

OW

That

OW

Dammit

OW

Stubby

OW

I'm

OW

commenting....

OW

fuck

OW

fuck

OW

fuck

OW

STOP IT

OW

fuck

OW

are

OW

you

OW

going

OW

to

OW

let

OW

me

OW

finish?

OW

.... twenty, well to hell with that then. :D

-Annie

Guest BA_Baracus

"Wow.

That was strangely arousing.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Thoth

You know what's scary? I sensed Divefire coming back. Honest to God.

I was hyped for the tag title match, I head Danny and Xero cooked up some good stuff... but CCBB retains.

Silent and Annie... was okay. It was okay. You should all see the triple threat #1 Contenderhsip match... is it the end of the Clan?

Great win by Edwin, and great promo afterwards... is it the end of the Carnival?

And what about Ced?

Guest kelloggs

The below comments are franchisable as always...

What the hell Raynor you no showing bastard...Die...what do you mean wait till later in the show.

CCBB beat out the epic Tag match Danny and Xero wrote. Heh TNT would be the kinda loser that put a lock down his pants. He must be compensating for something. It's okay we all can't be frost and get cyber lovin' in our storylines...you just keep on plugging away junior. ;) Great match by the by

Sacred be a man on a mission. Eddie Mac says it best why is that man not main eventing. It's that damned glass ceiling isn't it. Heh sucks to be an Aussie. PS I mark for Muzz!

Uh what the hell happened in Silent/Annie. It was kinda weird and there was no clear winner but I'll be damned if it was a good kinda weird. Hopefully all issues have been dealt with but dammit now JD can't really write.

Tom is superior as his match was all about the internal storyline. Ah somebody remembers their JL days. And LMAO at NO SELL THIS. Good job building up the Tod and Frost stuff and does this mean that Frost and Ash are feuding...and Tom and Tod are feuding...I'm smart! I figured it out!

Bo is da winner...hmmm...him v Wilson with he who's shall go unamed at this time is really looking cool. CC with the big advantage over M7 can Wilson pull it out in his final month or so here.

ELM ownz j00 all. He is coming for ya Edwin coming for ya belt. The feud was practically perfect for either Wilson or Edwin so yah Mags. You done up and did it.

Stranglepants wins after some Edwin editing. Uh that was a crazy match and some of the spot like the chokeslam off the table/2 ladders was nice. Good to see TBS get the final laugh in this feud of great competitiors. I can't really say anymore other than it was an great match.

What the...Divefire returns...Thugg was right I would still mark even though I'm a n00b. I've heard tales of he who's name should not be uttered by lowly Jlers. Or Divefire for short but now I get to seehim in action. Him v Wilson is money for sure. JD you beingz owning and Thugg gives the rub to the number 2 heel in the fed. If he wasn't that already. Hope you can still write JD.

I read both matches and all the work and effort ends in a match that was great. See the funny thing is they both see their matches problems when I'm like you both are writing gods. I mark out like a little bitch for both matches and they make constructive criticism. It's insane. I just want to say that this has been a really nice PPV...

What do ya mean there's more Holy what the Raynor its the Rayn-man...and NOOOOOOOOOOO swerve~...chairshot, heh I saw it coming! And Silent turns Raynor again Edwin good stuff.

Guest kelloggs

Heh...see Mak...see Mak edit the above post...my bad Annie I made a little mistake their.

Guest kelloggs

I hate doubleposting sooooooo much...and uh...yeah Raynor's getting shilled in my match if it wins.

Peace

M. Francis

Guest Thoth

You know what's scary? I sensed Divefire coming back. Honest to God.

I was hyped for the tag title match, I head Danny and Xero cooked up some good stuff... but CCBB retains.

Silent and Annie... was okay. It was okay. You should all see the triple threat #1 Contenderhsip match... is it the end of the Clan?

Great win by Edwin, and great promo afterwards... is it the end of the Carnival?

And what about Ced?

Guest chirs3

Only up to Annie/Silent so far, will get the rest done with tomorrow with my oodles of free time which will dissapear by next week because I'll be WORKING AT A BOWLING ALLEY! WHOOO-HOOOO!

Anywhooo...

-----> Countdown timer? Y2J! Y2J! Y2- awww...

-----> Damn, that Bomb Shelter match was an epic - and a fun one at that.

-----> I'm gonna echo the Mac Daddy on this one - why ISN'T Sacred main eventing? And no, that's not a knock on Renegade, but damn, that was a good match.

-----> Annie/Silent was quite the bloodbath - short, but it worked out swell for what it was. Annie is eVil... in a cool "I'm a good guy" way... or something...

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Sacred with a masterful match... high ICTV-Main Event will be no problem for Sacred. Once again writing. He has an interesting style, and is already knowledgeable in the wrestling... good stuff.

Silent and Annie with a nosell fest.... I can out nosell the both of you bitches!!

Flesher... By Jesus... You scare me... scare me as in fucking I don't want to face you. Although if I do, I will beat you down worse then Neilsen beat me. :) That was one mean ass whooping that you gave to Ash.

Perfect Bo... You perfect ho... Nice match big guy. My only beef with it... you kind of made your plan a little obvious. Always refering to LDP's sore leg before you even worked on it... you know? Good stuff nonetheless...

Mag brings out the end of the Clan... meany. Damn you Lerrin for not writing to your best.... this could have been a CC sweep! :( Good stuff from the Mexican slut and it's great to see him coming into the Main Event again... although it is Genesis again! Mag don't start typing yet!

Yeah... I was a little disappointed with my match, as I always am when I write it in one sitting. I liked the spots, but I wish I got the ending to be a bit more dramatic... I REALLY wanted to have HVT kick out of JD's Revenge, but when it was 9 Eastern Time... I figured I had better end it... I hope you liked the flaming staff and the chain... because those are my two new weapons. The flaming staff is a little tribute to Divefire... the flame still burns. :)

Erek Taylor jobbing his match? I thought that was against the rules... at least I am sure that was Taylor writing... however I have been known to make mistakes... from time to time...

Edwin, Edwin, Edwin... an exciting match that kept me reading to the end. I was quite fond with the bits with the piano wire... The finishing touches on the outside and making you tap out was a nice bit, you probably could have made reference to Stevens tapping at that point there, although I know you already did... Might have made it more dramatic. I kind of wish you had a bit more character interaction there... you write that so well, IMO. Good stuff with Riley as well...

I think the finish was kind of rushed though... didn't seem so hot... especially since you guys kicked out of the Spinal Tap and Encore Cross before... The Union Jack on the chair, although painful... MUST EVERYONE DO THEIR FINISHER ONTO A CHAIR!!!? ;)

Raynor goes heel... and in a good fucking way. Dude, I don't know how well you can be a heel, but here's hoping. You and Edwin should have a sweet program, plus Mag getting the title shot... the Carnival has lost it.

BTW... Loved the bit how it was a Demonstar Driver that broke Silent's neck.

Guest heat32

What the hell? All that time I spent on my comeback and NOBODY says a damn word.

You motherfu--

"What comeback?"

Third row, on the left...

Guest chirs3
What the hell? All that time I spent on my comeback and NOBODY says a damn word.

You motherfu--

"What comeback?"

Third row, on the left...

So YOU'RE the one who hit me with the beer can?

*nosells H33t's return*

Guest redbaron51

i think i saw you with some sign say i rule heat??

oh wait...left you said...

with the red hat that gave me the finger?

Guest Coffin Surfer

LATE MATCH REVIEW!

Sacred vs. Renegade

rating: **3/4

No matter how hard I try, I can't help but picture Renegade as anyone other than that so not an Ultimate Warrior ripoff from WCW with the same name. Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Surprise, indeed.

Anyways, to the match. Sacred starts off by going for the most deadliest submission hold in history(The Cross Armbreaker), but Renegade escapes before he can lock it in. Great meaningful spot in that it establishes the story you want to tell in the first real sequence. That's one reason I hate most of the fucking juniors, in that they decide they need 15 minutes of pointless matwork before they can get to the story of the match.

Sacred than hits the Armbar takedown, but Renegade escapes with an eyerake?(Isn't he suppose to be the face?) This cheap shot transition stuff is really starting to get old. Renegade takes over, but Sacred comes right with a basic but effective Irishwhip reversal. Sacred gets a few arm wringers, and jerks his arm over the rope. Renegade takes over with an Inverted Brainbuster off a Spear miss. Sacred's sell leads me to believe that it was the real Vertical Sheerdrop Variation. Oh well, no sense in saving the big moves that kill people for later when you can use them now.

Renegade stomps Sacred for a while, but Sacred comes back with a Spinebuster. Sacred goes back to work on the arm with the Rings of Saturn. Renegade won't quit, so Sacred goes for his finisher. Renegade fights out with kidney strikes.(Damn, this is like Jericho's World Tilte reign though at least he was a heel). Renegade follows with a Capture Suplex, very odd use of that move. Renegade follows with a Superplex, I guess the arm is O.K.

Sacred goes all Ric Flair, and takes Gade to the outside for some brawling. Sacred than goes all Kawada, by throwing Gades arm into the guardrail a couple of times. A heel acting like a heel, bout time. Sacred goes for Cruel Fate, but Gade counters with to Belly to Belly. That makes more sense than the Capture Suplex. Gade than uses the ring bell.

Back in they tease turnbuckle. Good that you actually teased the spot, that's something most writers here don't do. Very cool sequence with the Tilt a Whirl to Hiptoss to Backslide pin. Thus far best spot of the match. Next Gade spears a crouched Sacred, nice high spot but odd placement. Also odd that Gade got the worse of it, and Sacred gets up first. HISTORY IS MADE AS GADE TAKES OVER AFTER LOW BLOW.

Gade does a Rick Rude oversell, on a Suplex attempt. Nice to see you get the Rings of Saturn over as an amputation submission. Up Next he does a Michinoku Driver on an exposed turnbuckle which is IMPOSSIBLE. Since the move is a Vertical Sheerdrop sitout Scoop Slam, there's no way Sacred could jump that high. You couldn't even do the pussy super safe WWF version on the turnbuckles, since Renegades legs would get in the way. Maybe you mean he just scoop slams him into the turnbuckles.

Cool to bring up past match references with Gade targeting the ribs with an Octopus Stretch. Now all of sudden Gade can do Suplexes, and gives Sacred one right into the turnbuckles. Now that you can do in real life. Things than get silly as Gade starts slashing Sacred with knifes. Gade than gets Sacred with own finisher for some reason. Sacred cushions the fall, since it's his own move.

Sacred goes for a brianbuster next, but Gade reverses to a Diamond Cutter. However Gade's arm is to hurt for a Diamond Cutter..........Yeah right. Sacred hits the Cruel Fate on the chair. 1, 2, 3.

Overall: Well the match's heart was in the right place. Sacred shutting Gade down by working over the arm, Gade working over Sacred's ribs like in the previous match.

But the arm work was not relentless or brutal enough to merit Gade not being able to hit a simple Diamond Cutter of all moves. However it could have worked if Gade's selling was consistent, but to have him lift a guy up with one arm(Suplex) a few seconds later killed the credability. Some of the high spots were a bit unrealistic, and the knife thing felt very out of place.

The match did have a great story, but it just felt like you periodically drifted from it, for pointless high spots that didnt' further the match(Gade using Sacred's finisher, and what not).

Guest Muzz

Thank you man, thank you thank you thank you, I'll learn from my mistakes in the future.

I know Renegade not hitting the Renebreak was extremely break, given the fact he could suplex me over and over, but I guess I just wanted a really dramatic finish, which I've been lacking.

And that spear spot, well, I just thought it was a unique thing, Sacred crotched on the ropes, Renegade flying off, and making a rookie mistake when he hurts himself even more than what happened to me.

Thanks again.

Guest Coffin Surfer
Thank you man, thank you thank you thank you, I'll learn from my mistakes in the future.

I know Renegade not hitting the Renebreak was extremely break, given the fact he could suplex me over and over, but I guess I just wanted a really dramatic finish, which I've been lacking.

And that spear spot, well, I just thought it was a unique thing, Sacred crotched on the ropes, Renegade flying off, and making a rookie mistake when he hurts himself even more than what happened to me.

Thanks again.

The end spot could of worked if you didn't use the Suplexes or just had Sacred hit him with one last arm submission or something before he tried it.

Oh, I kind of figured that's what you was going for, but I wasn't sure. I didn't read the commentary that well, but it should have been explained if it wasn't in it. Cause I got the idea like it was the Bam Bam/RVD match, where Bam does a big move to RVD and they do the double K.O. spot but RVD for some reason gets up first and takes over the offense.

Guest Muzz

Can't you at least bump it up to *** stars? I mean, I did only finish it an hour before the deadline and it was 1:30 on a school night... Come on!

Pweaseeee?