TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlowChemical6

Just got back from SummerSlam...

Guest SlowChemical6

I was in section 7F, 4th row. Fucking amazing pay-per-view, and definitely the best SummerSlam EVER. Best show I've seen live since WrestleMania X-7, and that's saying a lot.

Scott Keith can kiss my fucking ass.

So the Nassau Coliseum crowd was "idiotic"? Why? Because we booed his beloved Rock and cheered for Brock? Fuck Scott Keith. He hasn't had his head on straight in about 2 years when it comes to rating matches and how this idiot got a book published is beyond me.

By the way, Rock cut an awesome heel promo after the cameras went off. According to him -- and this is a direct quote -- sing-along with The Rock is OVER.

HBK vs. HHH was *****. Not ****, not even **** 1/2. It was ***** and it was one of the best matches that I have ever seen. I was at the SkyDome for WrestleMania X8, and the crowd at Nassau was just as hot for HBK as they were for Hogan. Maybe even more vociferous, since they were only 20,000 at Nassau and 60,000+ in Toronto.

The main event rocked, partly because of the super-hot crowd, and partly because of the awesome reversal sequences that Brock and Rock were doing. Definitely well over the *** that Keith gave it. So much for Brock being the "heatless wonder"...

And to all of the Internet idiots who said that Nassau wouldn't have a hot crowd...looks like you're all eating your own shit now, huh?

Guest kingkamala
I was in section 7F, 4th row. Fucking amazing pay-per-view, and definitely the best SummerSlam EVER. Best show I've seen live since WrestleMania X-7, and that's saying a lot.

So the Nassau Coliseum crowd was "idiotic"? Why? Because we booed his beloved Rock and cheered for Brock? Fuck Scott Keith. He hasn't had his head on straight in about 2 years when it comes to rating matches and how this idiot got a book published is beyond me.

By the way, Rock cut an awesome heel promo after the cameras went off. According to him -- and this is a direct quote -- sing-along with The Rock is OVER.

HBK vs. HHH was *****. Not ****, not even **** 1/2. It was ***** and it was one of the best matches that I have ever seen. I was at the SkyDome for WrestleMania X8, and the crowd at Nassau was just as hot for HBK as they were for Hogan. Maybe even more vociferous, since they were only 20,000 at Nassau and 60,000+ in Toronto.

The main event rocked, partly because of the super-hot crowd, and partly because of the awesome reversal sequences that Brock and Rock were doing. Definitely well over the *** that Keith gave it. So much for Brock being the "heatless wonder"...

And to all of the Internet idiots who said that Nassau wouldn't have a hot crowd...looks like you're all eating your own shit now, huh?

Another SK fan mail, geez his mail box is overflowing with them besides when did SK say that he loved the Rock?

Guest Anglesault
So the Nassau Coliseum crowd was "idiotic"? Why? Because we booed his beloved Rock and cheered for Brock?

Yeah, why did you do that?

Guest the pinjockey

So because the crowd was finally hot for once in history we should be falling over ourselves to praise them.

Guest CanadianChris

Proof positive that you can't objectively rate a card that you've attended personally.

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor
Fuck Scott Keith. He hasn't had his head on straight in about 2 years when it comes to rating matches and how this idiot got a book published is beyond me.

This coming from the guy who thought HHH/HBK was *****.

Guest the pinjockey
Proof positive that you can't objectively rate a card that you've attended personally.

That is the truth. I went to the SD where Cena pinned Jericho in the tag match. The show sucked balls but it was so cool being there that it made everything look good.

They are cheering Brock over Rock for one simple reason.

They are sick of the Rock and they've caught on to him being a phony.

The fans loved the Rock who hated them. Not the Rock who was "Mr. Nice Guy", but the one that had an attitude, $500 t-shirts and shades.

Brock just happened to be the man who the Rock was facing that night. They would have cheered any face and alot of heels over Rock with these circumstances.

I want a Rock heel turn.

Guest kingkamala
So because the crowd was finally hot for once in history we should be falling over ourselves to praise them.

Why of course Pin Jockey, Nassau Coliseum was a better crowd then Wrestlemania 3, Summerslam 92, Wrestlemania X-7 and Canadian Stampede combined silly :P

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

*Spears Chemical*

*Dances*

*Poses*

*Spears Sharpe for answering my question*

Guest CanadianHorseman

SlowChemical, keep it up, I'm fighting the good fight over in the "Greatest PPV...Ever" thread, along with BretHart and a few others. If you would like to join the discussion, you are cordially invited. Don't let anyone change your opinion of the show...

Guest the pinjockey

Why of course Pin Jockey, Nassau Coliseum was a better crowd then Wrestlemania 3, Summerslam 92, Wrestlemania X-7 and Canadian Stampede combined silly :P

Right I am sorry. The Nassau crowd was even better than all of the Canadian crowds combined. All the canadian crowds do is pop for everyone place and thing that they possibly can, but all it took for Nassau to pop was one of the best PPVs in recent memory. I am sorry they really are a great lively crowd.

Guest CanadianChick
Did SK ever post his rant? The Smarks part of 411 seems to be down.

He said he would later on this afternoon

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Anyone who has ever posted on an internet wrestling message board really can't call people internet idiots.

Plus saying that HHH/HBK was ***** just shows how little you know anyway.

Guest CanadianChris

Right I am sorry. The Nassau crowd was even better than all of the Canadian crowds combined. All the canadian crowds do is pop for everyone place and thing that they possibly can, but all it took for Nassau to pop was one of the best PPVs in recent memory. I am sorry they really are a great lively crowd.

Sarcasm, dude. Sarcasm.

Guest the pinjockey

Sarcasm, dude. Sarcasm.

sarcasm as well,dude. sarcasm

Guest kingkamala

Err... I guess that's right Hey Dr Tom your a doo doo head (runs away giggling)

Guest CanadianHorseman

"Plus saying that HHH/HBK was ***** just shows how little you know anyway."

How so, Eskimo? He loved the match and thought it was excellent, one of the best he had ever seen. How does that prove that he is ignorant? I rated it ****1/2, does that make me an impetuous doofus? It's called a match rating and it's what we fans apply to a match to signify worth and impact. He thought it was superlative; you didn't think so highly of it. Wow, I see your point: what an idiot.

Guest SlowChemical6

I think I will join the "Best Pay-Per-View Ever" thread...and I cheered Brock because Rock is phony, he butchers the Sharpshooter, and Brock is dedicated to the business while Rock is dedicated to his movies.

Plus, Brock rules. HE'S A HOSS, BAH GAWD!!! No, seriously, he's got the total package. He's got a killer look and he's a great athlete. If you guys wanna mark out for the vanilla midgets, feel free. I like the monsters.

Guest kingkamala

Slow Chemical were you marking out for Brock when he was facing Bubba Ray Dudley and losing to Matt Hardy?