TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HellSpawn

2 questions

Guest HellSpawn

1] How many Wargames matches had been? all in PPV?

2] When I look at the tapes archive, there isnt a Road Wild 99, why? its a mistake or is SK just dont want to have that rant posted? I remember he liked that PPV.

Guest Scott Keith
1] How many Wargames matches had been? all in PPV?

2] When I look at the tapes archive, there isnt a Road Wild 99, why? its a mistake or is SK just dont want to have that rant posted? I remember he liked that PPV.

1) It started in 87 and there was on every year, skipping 1990.  1988 was never televised but featured the Midnight Express, Flair, Anderson & Blanchard v. Luger, Windham and I think the Road Warriors and Dusty.  It was supposedly an excellent match, and featured Barry Windham getting his head stuck between the rings, a spot that was later lifted for other Wargames.

2)  There was never a rant done for that show, and no, I didn't like it.

Guest Judas14
2)  There was never a rant done for that show, and no, I didn't like it.

BTW what was the card for RW 99? I know it had Kevin Nash/Hulk Hogan in the "Let's give Nash a vacation so he doesn't finish killing off WCW" match and some form of Sting versus Rick and Scott Stiener but I'm completely blank as to the rest of the card......

Guest cfgb

The card was:

VAMPIRO and THE INSANE CLOWN POSSE (with Raven) vs. REY MYSTERIO JR., BILLY KIDMAN, and EDDIE GUERRERO

THE TRIAD vs. HARLEM HEAT (for the WCW World Tag-Team Titles)

THE WEST TEXAS REDNECKS (with Kendall Windham) vs. THE REVOLUTION

ERNEST MILLER (with Sonny Onoo) vs. BUFF BAGWELL

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE vs. CHRIS BENOIT (for the WCW United States Heavyweight Title in a No DQ Match)

SID VICIOUS vs. STING

RICK STEINER vs. GOLDBERG (in a Non-Title Match)

DENNIS RODMAN vs. RANDY SAVAGE (in a Grudge Match)

KEVIN NASH vs. HULK HOGAN (for the WCW World Heavyweight Title in a Career vs. Career Match)

For a review of the show http://cfgb.freeservers.com/wrestling/ppv/wcw/1999/0814.html

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Man, ICP, the West Texas Rednecks, Sid, Rodman and a World Title match with obviously bullshit stips, what's not to like?

Guest J*ingus

Scott, if I wasn't broke and still living at home, I'd actually pay you money to rant on this show.  Just the thought of how you'd treat Hogan-Nash brings a smile to my face.