Guest RickyChosyu Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 Obviously, it aint over, what the all the ~DISENTION~!!! about Flair having tapped durring the course of the match. I'm guessing retirement match, but maybe that's asking too much. Thoughts?
Guest RicFlairGlory Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 I think it was flat out stupid for Flair to have gotten any win, but... *shrugs*
Guest SlowChemical6 Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 Probably ties in with Flair's retirement announcement. Thank God, I'm sick of seeing the same boring chop-fest for the past 30 years. He made people look good, but he is NOT the God that some of you make him out to be. At least not by today's standards.
Guest RickyChosyu Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 Flair did tend to work the same match over and over with many people, but he carried more slugs to watchable matches than practically anyone else alive, and stayed good for a really, really long time. Plus, when he had someone who could go like he could, good things happened. You have to see the matches with Steamboat and Windham to see how good he could be. He did more things correctly in those matches than some wrestlers do in their entire careers. Back on topic, I agree that it was stupid, but at least it seems like they're building to a re-match where Jericho will (hopefully) go over. If it helps him get heat like he's been getting recently (despite still being a jobber) then I'm all for it.
Guest The Electrifyer Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 I think thew feud is over. I think now, Jericho is just going to be more of a lunatic/crazy guy character. Jericho not releasing the Walls of Jericho just showed me him going crazy, not him going to kill Flair. I doubt they're going to actually have Flair doing real feuds too.
Guest Angle-plex Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 Jericho will probably feud with someone like Rikishi now. Rikishi: You lost to a has been! Jericho: You died for 3 minutes!
Guest bps "The Truth" 21 Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 I think it leads to the obvious. Jericho gets his win back (and like everything else for Jericho...it will come 5 minutes after anyone cares anymore) Then it will never be mentioned again.
Guest Dangerous A Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 I don't like this feud at all. Flair should just go ahead and retire. He can't keep up with Jericho. If you can't keep up with Jericho, it don't look too good. Ask HHH. Also Hogan. (and no, I didn't think Jericho's work with Hogan was any good)
Guest OctoberBlood Posted August 27, 2002 Report Posted August 27, 2002 The only good we can wish for is a retirement match. Please?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now