Jump to content

Fink/Garcia


Recommended Posts

Guest ShooterJay
Posted

Someone said in the RAW thread that Fink/Garcia has now replaced Gayda/Nowinski vs. Trish/Bradshaw as WMOTY.

 

I disagree, pretty much because they weren't trying to have an actual "match," it was just as a way to waste "3 minutes." It accomplished what was needed-"filler." I disagree with putting such a segment on, but hey, that's how WWE operates.

 

Gayda and the others were trying to have an actual match, and they failed spectacularly, blowing everything. It's still WMOTY.

 

On a side note, everyone should have known Fink was going to lose. Lillian wasn't wearing a bra (check the front and back of her dress) so she obviously was going to go over, without the slightest exposure.

 

A shame really, because Lillian is smoking, and the only woman in the company who remains unexposed. I was rather looking forward to it.

Guest HartFan86
Posted
Someone said in the RAW thread that Fink/Garcia has now replaced Gayda/Nowinski vs. Trish/Bradshaw as WMOTY.

 

*raises hand*

 

That would be me.

 

I kinda agree with you now that I'm thinking about it. It was more of a segment then a match, though they did promote it as a match. I dunno, it was bad either way.

 

I'd probably go with Taker/HHH @ KOTR as WMOTY over the Gayda incident anyday. Why?

 

1. It was a PPV main event. The Gayda incident was just a filler match on Raw.

 

2. Taker/HHH had 25 minutes of fucking up while Gayda fucked up 3 minutes.

 

3. People actually paid 35 bucks to see HHH/Taker. People didn't pay for Gayda.

 

4. HHH/Taker are veterans and "professionals". Gayda is green as Fenway Park.

 

Bottom line, both matches sucked.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...